I'm getting kicked out from my job because I'm ugly (biggest Blackpill in life)

D

DivineBeing

Kraken
My co-workers can no longer tolerate me because I'm ugly.

Some newly onboarded employees asked to have a call with me to which I didn't reply because of my disgusting looks. And during calls, I can not do small talk because I might come off as a creep because I'm ugly.

Now, everyone is angry at me for not being considerate with employees and wants to kick me out.

Being ugly destroys careers.

This reminds me when I was rejected from Investment Banking Video Interviews because of my deformed looks.

What other careers are open to ugly people like me?

I heard Software Engineering is also discriminating based on looks because of female HR interviewers. @LooksOverAll

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 14392, thegoat and 6 others
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa and DivineBeing
what is your profession

Some newly onboarded employees asked to have a call with me to which I didn't reply because of my disgusting looks. And during calls, I can not do small talk because I might come off as a creep because I'm ugly.

Now, everyone is angry at me for not being considerate with employees and wants to kick me out.

This reminds me when I was rejected from Investment Banking Video Interviews because of my deformed looks.

I heard Software Engineering is also discriminating based on looks because of female HR interviewers. @LooksOverAll
You are not ugly, but there is some truth to it. I once had a video interview due to Covid-19 and there were 3 female managers on the other end interviewing me.

I literally FELT how they were physically repulsed by looking at me, even though they didn't say it. They said they would get back to me.
But they never did. They didn't even want to write me an e-mail telling me that I was rejected! I hate it, especially because of lens distortion making me look even worse in video calls.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and DivineBeing
You are not ugly, but there is some truth to it. I once had a video interview due to Covid-19 and there were 3 female managers on the other end interviewing me.

I literally FELT how they were physically repulsed by looking at me, even though they didn't say it. They said they would get back to me.
But they never did. They didn't even want to write me an e-mail telling me that I was rejected! I hate it, especially because of lens distortion making me look even worse in video calls.
yes when i have female interviewers just over the phone i ALWAYS crack the interview. NGL over phone I'm much more flirty, assertive, aggressive, playful. But when the camera is on it's automatically over since I'll be labelled as a creep then.

when i have video interviews I ALWAYS get rejected

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ezio6

I thought you were chadlite :lul:

animal butcher :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
You’re being kicked out because you were being inconsiderate not because you’re ugly. Unreal cope

EDIT: Ahhh just realised who OP is, this is a troll thread.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 3946, DivineBeing and 1 other person
Just turn off the webcam or blur the lens with some scotch tape

• +1
Just turn off the webcam or blur the lens with some scotch tape
i'm actually turning off the webcam since 2 weeks ago

my life has been much less stressful since that

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
mentalcel

• JFL
You’re being kicked out because you were being inconsiderate not because you’re ugly. Unreal cope
cope ugly people are always inconsiderate.

imagine i try doing smalltalk - i'd be a creep immediately

You’ve failed at trolling, people have easily seen through it. You should have tried to be more realistic.

You’ve failed at trolling, people have easily seen through it. You should have tried to be more realistic.
i'm never trolling

just my real, genuine, faithful, unbiased, truthful, raw and unfiltered experience, just like @LooksOverAll

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TeenAscender, Deleted member 3946 and JamesHowlett
@NumbThePain

• +1

I never use my webcam as well. So stressfree. At this point people don’t even ask. Most of my team hasn’t seen me ones

• +1
I never use my webcam as well. So stressfree. At this point people don’t even ask. Most of my team hasn’t seen me ones
ngl no webcam is such a relief

i usually lay in bed too with webcam off

whenever i see my face on cam i get a breakdown

• +1
Reactions: one job away
61tv59

Other tales from a larper in the basement :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Another career option you are exercising right now - being a troll :feelskek:

Man you fucked up , they can't see how tall you are in facecam!! Why do I have to explain this to you :forcedsmile: It's only truly over when they see you irl, see that you're 5'10 , they will then do financial crimes, and get you locked up, cause you're a short fuck who can't stand up for himself in court:hnghn:

Man you fucked up , they can't see how tall you are in facecam!! Why do I have to explain this to you :forcedsmile: It's only truly over when they see you irl, see that you're 5'10 , they will then do financial crimes, and get you locked up, cause you're a short fuck who can't stand up for himself in court:hnghn:
they see my short torso and short neck and suspect i might be below 6'

at that point, it's over

they see my short torso and short neck and suspect i might be below 6'

at that point, it's over
Put face in cam like Francis Bourgeois , in a non aspie way and they wont know. Maybe they get scared too and inject more money

Put face in cam like Francis Bourgeois , in a non aspie way and they wont know. Maybe they get scared too and inject more money
i already place the cam so it doesnt show my neck

it shows from the chin upwards and 70% of the camera is the room above my head

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
i'm already victim of many crimes and abuse due to my height (5'10, 6'1 in lifts -> got called short by a gook in asia)

• +1
i'm already victim of many crimes and abuse due to my height (5'10, 6'1 in lifts -> got called short by a gook in asia)
Over , just impregnate them and leave like @itsOVER

• +1
  • +1
Over , just impregnate them and leave like @itsOVER
tbh asian girls would be single mom with white child they don't mind

• +1
I remember once a foid was a judge for our debate tournament and she made us lose despite our team easily making better points because she saw I didn’t have high set cheekbones :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
I remember once a foid was a judge for our debate tournament and she made us lose despite our team easily making better points because she saw I didn’t have high set cheekbones :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
yep i got kicked ut of my debate team for being too short (6'1 in lifts)

• So Sad
Reactions: House Lannister
:what:ok nigga, u have a dick so nobody cares. now get up and get hot and rich. or rope :p

or badboy max, go ER, steal and rape sluts (need friendgroup for efficiency)

• JFL
you're a white chadlite. Everyone on this site will agree you are top 5% of males in looks. How the fuck is this not clicking in your head?

you're a white chadlite. Everyone on this site will agree you are top 5% of males in looks. How the fuck is this not clicking in your head?
height-adjusted i'm top 50% so High Tier Incel

• JFL
Reactions: thegoat
height-adjusted i'm top 50% so High Tier Incel
Ah yes. I'm also afraid of zoom calls coz the other participants can see my manlet height. Ded srs just wear lifts during zoom calls

Ah yes. I'm also afraid of zoom calls coz the other participants can see my manlet height. Ded srs just wear lifts during zoom calls
they see my short torso

no lifts for a short upper body

i'm getting spinal fusion soon to improve my torso

• Love it
Reactions: thegoat
I once had a zoom meeting during a discussion for a group I was part of and I said a simple sentence about a point I had and then a foid instantly started a 5 minute long reply against my point because I have no cheekbones and shit eye area

• +1
Jfl at you stating your point on zoom meeting with cam on when you're a sub5PSL :soy:
I once had a zoom meeting during a discussion for a group I was part of and I said a simple sentence about a point I had and then a foid instantly started a 5 minute long reply against my point because I have no cheekbones and shit eye area

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister and DivineBeing
Jfl at you stating your point on zoom meeting with cam on when you're a sub5PSL :soy:
yep cam and zoom are the reasons i can't work anymore

i legit minimise the zoom calls so i don't see myself

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and House Lannister
I was forced to turn it on so I can get brutally bullied for having low ipd and no cheekbones

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and DivineBeing
I was forced to turn it on so I can get brutally bullied for having low ipd and no cheekbones
same my orbits are recessed and it makes me look subhuman on the lens distortion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and House Lannister
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and DivineBeing
Should have went into engineering. There they dont judge on looks. You only get fired if you perform badly.

Should have went into engineering. There they dont judge on looks. You only get fired if you perform badly.
@LooksOverAll's software engineering career is in ruins because he can't pass a HR interview with female HR so he will never get hired, despite finding the log4j exploit while running 2 successful software consulting businesses

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Pumanator
@LooksOverAll's software engineering career is in ruins because he can't pass a HR interview with female HR so he will never get hired, despite finding the log4j exploit while running 2 successful software consulting businesses
dayum thats brutal. Perhaps i got my job purely because i got interviewed by males. I noticed so that all the females that got interviewed instantly their job and we reject males sometimes.

• JFL
dayum thats brutal. Perhaps i got my job purely because i got interviewed by males. I noticed so that all the females that got interviewed instantly their job and we reject males sometimes.
yes that's why i don't hire females

• Love it
Reactions: Pumanator