I’m getting my spine legthened

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
So when I was 14 I had a full spinal fusion for scoliosis. This means it fixed my scoliosis but my spine would not grow anymore. I spoke with my doctor and he’s devised a plan to lengthen it. Basically doing herniated disc surgery 15 times and undoing my posterior fusion and replacing it with anterior fusion.

Note: this only works if you have a spinal fusion, and can only make you 2 inches taller max.

Basically they’re undoing the posterior fusion. removing the discs that have no use anyway, because my spine is fused and cannot bend, then replacing them with artificial disks that are about 3x as tall, adding about 1/4 cm extra height. Do this on all 15 levels and I’ll reach close to my normal torso height, leaving more room for my organs. Then they fuse the vertebral body to the discs using bone grafts.

Not really something shortcels can do but still an interesting looksmax story nonetheless. Going to be from 6’0 to 6’2 after the surgery.
And it’s covered by my insurance. Lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
Accession that was rightfully yours from birth

just astronautmaxx. the fibrocartilage in your intervertebral disc has a compression property. without gravity, you get taller in space. spacemaxx for manlets tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Combine this with limb lengthening surgery and you're golden. The net gain in height would be greater than 3 inches depending on how much you lengthen your legs.

Now, if only I could start working on my height...

Accession that was rightfully yours from birth
Yup. The shitty thing is there’s surgeries that fix scoliosis without fusion but not in Florida :/ Would prefer a bendy spine tbh but ah well. I’d be dead if I didn’t have this done, i had two 70* curves before surgery O.o
just astronautmaxx. the fibrocartilage in your intervertebral disc has a compression property. without gravity, you get taller in space. spacemaxx for manlets tbh.
My spine is fused, meaning the bone is connected together and there is no compression effect.
Combine this with limb lengthening surgery and you're golden. The net gain in height would be greater than 3 inches depending on how much you lengthen your legs.

Now, if only I could start working on my height...
Lol my legs already go on for days. The point is for me to be MORE proportional.

Lol my legs already go on for days. The point is for me to be MORE proportional.
I have the same issue my elbow is pretty close to my hip. Kinda like Brock Lesnar and simeon panda

hairline > height ngl

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
I was hoping something like this would be available for peeps who are stunted due to childhood illness & a degenerative skeletal disorder alongside visible scoliosis.
Good luck Op.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back