Deleted member 13729

Iron
Title

my pfl is around 32

canthal tilt one eye is around 5-6 the other 6-7

My eyes are incredibly protrusive pm for pic

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, altereg0 and Ataru
mirin congrats man, you of east asian or southeast asian descent?

32 PFL is impressive, especially for someone half asian.

I think orb decompression might lower PFL but at the same epicanthoplasty can increase it, but removing epi fold and protrusive eyes outweighs that for sure.

Mind pming me ur eye area just curious?

pm your eyes

pm me before and after when its done please, im doing cantho too

Name of surgeon ?

32 PFL is impressive, especially for someone half asian.
I think talking about PFL in absolute values is pointless

Its all depends on the ratios with the rest of the face - for example I measured mine to be 32 - 34 (depending how ihold the ruler) but my biggest failo is small eyes

• +1
Reactions: Ataru
I think talking about PFL in absolute values is pointless

Its all depends on the ratios with the rest of the face - for example I measured mine to be 32 - 34 (depending how ihold the ruler) but my biggest failo is small eyes
For sure, that applies to a lot of measurements as well.

Thats where ratios and harmony comes into play, say for example someone has a average range IPD but they're face is far too wide to accommodate it, eyebrows are close and short in length, nasal bridge is flat/non defined. With all those things they can end up looking with close set eyes. You could even argue ratios are sometimes meaningless but thats another discussion.

Measurements on their own are pretty useless regarding attractiveness, plenty of gl ppl with subpar measurements but their ratios/other features are very good and carry the rest of the face.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
You could even argue ratios are sometimes meaningless but thats another discussion
Isnt the entire purpose of ratios to help you find out what parts of your face are problematic? Like you said, many times an optic illusion can happen on the face, making you think that the problem is something, when the problem is something else entirely.

Thats where ratios and harmony comes into play, say for example someone has a average range IPD but they're face is far too wide to accommodate it, eyebrows are close and short in length, nasal bridge is flat/non defined. With all those things they can end up looking with close set eyes
Thats why its important not to obsess just over one bad ratio. And general PSL knowleage is necessary too, ratios can be decieving.

Measurements on their own are pretty useless regarding attractiveness, plenty of gl ppl with subpar measurements but their ratios/other features are very good and carry the rest of the face.
Exactly. But id go one step higher than ratios, and say its the proportions that matter. Everything has to be proportional, thats maybe the single most important thing

• +1
Reactions: Ataru
Isnt the entire purpose of ratios to help you find out what parts of your face are problematic? Like you said, many times an optic illusion can happen on the face, making you think that the problem is something, when the problem is something else entirely.
Yes, they're very helpful in identifying what areas are a problem.
Thats why its important not to obsess just over one bad ratio. And general PSL knowleage is necessary too, ratios can be decieving.
Couldn't have said it any better. Far too many people spam about things like "I have a good FWHR bro :feelsgood:" but their face is very short/or is narrow so it doesn't matter.
Exactly. But id go one step higher than ratios, and say its the proportions that matter. Everything has to be proportional, thats maybe the single most important thing
Yup, some even define this as harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel