I’m getting surgery to develop 6 pack abs

You look like that and think you're "muscular"... Wtf... Bruh, you're barely a begginer lifter...

There is nothing wrong with your bodyfat distribution mate, you just have fat all over.

You're like 18% bodyfat and you expect to see abs? Bruh get down to 10% and if you dont have abs then come speak to us.

You're not conditioned at all. Why would you even take surgery to lose bodyfat lol? Its so easy compared to gaining muscle. If you really want to lose bodyfat, just stop eating for a month. Or take a fat burner to lose the fat AT LEAST.

If you're not a "dietcel" then dont go to the gym at all. Getting a surgery?! When all you have to do is clean your diet up a bit?!

You also have wide hips, not giant love handles of fat. No liposculpture is gonna fix that.

You have "Man boobs" because you're pretty chubby overall mate... Not because you legit have Gynocomastia... Even if you did have Gyno, you'd atleast try to take Letrozole to get rid of that first... Any doctor would tell you that.

Have you even had you're hormones checked to make sure its Gyno related to High Estrogen?

If you can't be asked to diet or get a simple blood test, you have no business thinking about surgery lol.

Get to 10% bodyfat, and if you still don't have abs, I'd accept you willing to get a surgery, even if its still stupid.

But at the moment, you're just a fat slob who thinks hes "muscular" and that getting a surgery will solve all his problems.

Pfffffttt and I thought steroids were bad.

@jefferson @Nibba @Deltoid @ZyzzReincarnate @battlefieldincel @ZUZZCEL

Big talk coming from a guy who uses steroids. He looks pretty muscular, his arms for instance are good; he's got a good frame as well.

Big talk coming from a guy who uses steroids. He looks pretty muscular, his arms for instance are good; he's got a good frame as well.

He has a good bidletoid, but wide waist lol.

I'd rather use steroids than get surgery.

And yh, I admit im being to hard. Surgey can defo help a man ascend, but when people like him get dumb surgerys like this, or surgerys like @Unwanted 's limb lengthening, it pisses me off.

You have no idea how dangerous any surgery is, and how many people get fucked for life in surgerys everyday.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Gengar
He has a good bidletoid, but wide waist lol.

I'd rather use steroids than get surgery.

And yh, I admit im being to hard. Surgey can defo help a man ascend, but when people like him get dumb surgerys like this, or surgerys like @Unwanted 's limb lengthening, it pisses me off.

You have no idea how dangerous any surgery is, and how many people get fucked for life in surgerys everyday.

Trust me bro, I am against surgery myself, as a matter of fact, I am against anything that alters your body. I could ascend if I got a nose job, but I don't want anyone cutting into my face. If it's achievable naturally, then one should go that road instead of surgery. I wouldn't even recommend surgery to anyone since I'd be a hypocrite considering I won't get it myself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
I've had a bunch of surgeries in my life (niche ones, Lasik being one of them). I'm also doing this outside of the U.S. even though I live here

After I have this surgery done in the same country, I'm going to also head to another clinic and get some fillers in my tear troughs. Possibly do eyebrow transplants as well but not 100% sold on them yet

Jeebus this is so dumb

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and AspiringChad
I recommend you take a dexa scan or idk what that precisely tells you your body fat percentage and where it’s distributed. If all your fat is in the abdominal region and you’re in the 8-10% range than I understand and approve of the procedure. If not try cutting to that range and see what happens.

I've done the deal and gotten the surgery today. Currently sitting in a hospital bed
Already thinking about the next maxxing I'm gonna get (nose and tear trough fillers)

giphy.webp

you disgust me

steroid workout>surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
What a disgusting waste of money. You're not a Ken doll.

Eh, I'm happy that the surgery's helping me get the body I'm looking for
Surgery went well but lots of soreness right now, should get better after a couple more days

Just get them naturally. They're already somewhat noticeable so just work on them more and you'll see results.
Surgery went well but lots of soreness right now, should get better after a couple more days
Oh shit you already did it well its too late now

lol OP it wonder help your face
dafuq OP really did get abs surgery. i thought he trollmaxed... why in the world do it instead of going to gym and getting abs lol

I'd save that money for skincare / facial aesthetics.

How much did it cost you?

Will you show us before and after pics?

How much did it cost you?

Will you show us before and after pics?
Will show pics as soon as results are fully formed. Think anywhere between 2-3 months but the surgeon said I already have good results underneath all my compression garments
Surgery cost around 6K in Mexico (compared to 17K+ in US). Extra costs are staying here for 2 weeks and medications but still way cheaper overall

I'd save that money for skincare / facial aesthetics.
Luckily I have enough cash and good salary to do more procedures

Will show pics as soon as results are fully formed. Think anywhere between 2-3 months but the surgeon said I already have good results underneath all my compression garments
Surgery cost around 6K in Mexico (compared to 17K+ in US). Extra costs are staying here for 2 weeks and medications but still way cheaper overall

Luckily I have enough cash and good salary to do more procedures

So around $10,000 at the HIGH end.

Do you know how many steroid cycles that could have got you? Or Pharma HGH...