I'm getting Trimax surgery in June. How much mm movement do I ask for? And how do I tell my bluepilled surgeon to give me a Chad jawline?

Quest

Quest

Iron
I've been in braces for a year now. I'm getting my surgery with a bluepilled surgeon in Philadelphia. I'm having my upper and lower jaw moved forward and I'm also getting sliding genioplasty.

I've been in braces for a year now. I'm getting my surgery with a bluepilled surgeon in Philadelphia. I'm having my upper and lower jaw moved forward and I'm also getting sliding genioplasty.
Search for pics of what type of jaw you want

• JFL
Reactions: fuse
depends on your face tbh

I don't know, I feel like listening to the professional might save you from getting dogmaxxed. Maybe not?

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan
You're acting like you're gonna have a choice. You won't be able to just tell him how much you want like that. He will do what he can but you can't just say "give me 30cm of advancement and make me Chad." it doesn't work like that.

• JFL
Reactions: mike21
Do you not have a choice in the surgeon? If this guy is bluepilled why not search for another one?