I’m giving up

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
I guess I just got dealt the wrong hand in life. I’m going to give up and call it quits (not deal with foids) foids are just a distraction. Only a Chad lives the normal life.

• +1
Reactions: badromance and nattycel
You can't have that avatar anymore if you're going to give up.

As for me, I've given up on the west for awhile now.

Ah but what I really wanted

But I know Asia is there for me.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Things just get worse if you give up ngl. Legit it’s either continue trying to looksmax or rope. You can’t give up and still live life.

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace and Swagwaffle
I'll join you in giving up.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Things just get worse if you give up ngl. Legit it’s either continue trying to looksmax or rope. You can’t give up and still live life.

Its true. Looksmax and do the best of your life situation, and maybe you'll look back at yourself in gratefulness when your old because you did what you could. Or you could just give up and make your life way worse that in could've been.

• +1
I guess I just got dealt the wrong hand in life. I’m going to give up and call it quits (not deal with foids) foids are just a distraction. Only a Chad lives the normal life.
LMFAO, weak!

• +1

It is gigaweak to rope.

Either looksmax and find someone or go mgtow (though that option is quite hard to live by).

• +1
It is gigaweak to rope.

Either looksmax and find someone or go mgtow (though that option is quite hard to live by).
Looksmaxing is the only single non cope thing you can do, because you are accepting your situation attempting to make it better. Roping is just deciding to quit the game, nothing wrong with that to be honest. In both situations you accept what’s going on and you choose what you want to do. Continue | Game Over

Being MGTOW is such shitty cope and you won’t find yourself happy at all. I’d rather rope than soft core giveup. If you are going to give up, give up properly and rope. If you’re too pussy then continue the game and continue looksmaxing.

• +1
Stream it faggot

• +1
Don't fucking give up.I gave up once and it was the worst year of my life.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Swagwaffle