I’m glad finals period has arrived

Prettyboy

Prettyboy

Kraken
I was always a night owl and waking up at 06:00 to get ready for morning classes is the most cruelsome thing for me, I‘m barely functional until like noon

Now that exams period has come, I can freely stay up until 3-4 in the morning without getting punished the next day, as long as I get the studying done (which I do) :Comfy:

I love the feeling of being alone when everyone else sleeps in this bustling city, multiples my ability to focus on my thoughts & ideas tenfold. The warm summer weather allows me to take calming nightwalks and I can freely do clubbing without having to care about tomorrow morning :Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zures, tyronelite, Deleted member 19548 and 2 others
I was always a night owl and waking up at 06:00 to get ready for morning classes is the most cruelsome thing for me, I‘m barely functional until like noon

Now that exams period has come, I can freely stay up until 3-4 in the morning without getting punished the next day, as long as I get the studying done (which I do) :Comfy:

I love the feeling of being alone when everyone else sleeps in this bustling city, multiples my ability to focus on my thoughts & ideas tenfold. The warm summer weather allows me to take calming nightwalks and I can freely do clubbing without having to care for tomorrow :Comfy:
Fucking kids infesting this fourm man

kids don't have a finals period, do they? retard.
Well high schoolers do don’t they cunt at least in my nation bitch azz nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
got two exams the first one is week after next :hnghn:

Well high schoolers do don’t they cunt at least in my nation bitch azz nigga
where they don't have to go to class and only study for the upcoming exams? Maybe in put-put-land, but in the west that's only in university

where they don't have to go to class and only study for the upcoming exams? Maybe in put-put-land, but in the west that's only in university
Umm in the UK we do that for high schoolers JFL. Yanks he doing shit different

Users who are viewing this thread

Back