I'm glad I didn't waste money coping with hgh or mk677 when I was 16/17

HighTierSubhuman

HighTierSubhuman

Forever coping
My growth plates were very obviously closed and I hit tanner stage 5 at 15 but I was coping so hard and I was looking into buying mk677 or hgh. I genuinely think I would have done it if I had the money for it, thank fuck I didn't have a job back then.

mk677 is cope it will most likely make your growth plates close even faster from how much hgh it releases
which makes your bones mature even faster

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
mk677 is cope it will most likely make your growth plates close even faster from how much hgh it releases
That's hgh lol nigga mk677 just makes pp glands in brain produce more hgh lil nigga

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and maarda
My growth plates were very obviously closed and I hit tanner stage 5 at 15 but I was coping so hard and I was looking into buying mk677 or hgh. I genuinely think I would have done it if I had the money for it, thank fuck I didn't have a job back then.
How old ru rn

That's hgh lol nigga mk677 just makes pp glands in brain produce more hgh lil nigg

That's hgh lol nigga mk677 just makes pp glands in brain produce more hgh lil nigga
retarded fuck that's literally what i was saying if your growth plates are open its gonna close them faster because of excessive hgh release which is going to mature your bones quicker

retarded fuck that's literally what i was saying if your growth plates are open its gonna close them faster because of excessive hgh release which is going to mature your bones quicker
MK677 IS WEAKER THAN HGH YOU DUMB NIGGA ITS ONLY LIKE 3IUS OF HGH LMAOO ONLY IN HIGH DOSES OF HGH IT WILL CLOSE YOU FASTER JFLL

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Fucking nigga

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
MK677 IS WEAKER THAN HGH YOU DUMB NIGGA ITS ONLY LIKE 3IUS OF HGH LMAOO ONLY IN HIGH DOSES OF HGH IT WILL CLOSE YOU FASTER JFLL
nigga if your still growing your hormones are already fucked you adding to it isn't gonna help

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
nigga if your still growing your hormones are already fucked you adding to it isn't gonna help
I just want to become Jew lite at 15.8 at around 3.9-4.3 tanner stage it never begun :feelswhy:

All of These are done by estrogen

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and slavicpsycho
doesn't being a fatass effect estrogen too

doesn't being a fatass effect estrogen too
Fucking a have a curry at my school he's sub5 fat and gyno but still is growing his plates are definitely gonna close

He smells like sht :forcedsmile:

nah though almost every male in my family is 6,2 or above will i be growing the same or am i gonna stunt my growth from me being skinny as fuck

i have a feeling mk677 is a cope selling hope to us, some capitalist saw it on some obscure medical report or gymmax forum, they instantly pour money into marketing and fool all of us to buy in

Mk677 most definitely isn't cope if used properly

• +1
Reactions: sb23
That's what's called growing Einstein I don't get what your point is

Mirin your understanding of growth plates. You are like a modern day Einstein (please tell me this is a joke).