I'm going completely bald

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
In a Norwood 8 pattern, video taped my head and it looks just like that all the same density everywhere. Is it even worth saving? It looks like hair transplant and forehead reduction is completely out of the question. This sucks man. I don't know if I should switch to dut or stay on fin or if I'm a lost cause at this point.

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
looks like me but thinner crown

norwood2ish

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
looks like me but thinner crown

norwood2ish
Doesn't it look like it's thinning equally the same everywhere especially compared to the sides of my head?

There is thinning in your crown. You are headed to Norwood 3v. How old again?

• +1
Try xeljanz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Dogs
Doesn't it look like it's thinning equally the same everywhere especially compared to the sides of my head?
it may as well be, then it's Norwood 3

are you actively losing hair

• +1
how long have you been on fin? tbh if I were you I would switch to dutasteride, those medications are really good at thicking up the hair on the vertex and the crown so you should try

• +1
it may as well be, then it's Norwood 3

are you actively losing hair
Compared to a few months ago I think I'm losing much less hair. I think I lost a lot of my hairs in a short period of time.
how long have you been on fin? tbh if I were you I would switch to dutasteride, those medications are really good at thicking up the hair on the vertex and the crown so you should try
I've only been on fin for 2 weeks now of course it takes longer than that to show any signs of improving or getting worse tho. You think I should switch already?

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
Compared to a few months ago I think I'm losing much less hair. I think I lost a lot of my hairs in a short period of time.

I've only been on fin for 2 weeks now of course it takes longer than that to show any signs of improving or getting worse tho. You think I should switch already?
I would just add dutasteride weekly as it has a long half life, and then take finasteride 6 days a week, this was supposed to be effective as finasteride and dutasteride are both inhibitng 5 ar using different avenues so the total result is powerful

• +1
I would just add dutasteride weekly as it has a long half life, and then take finasteride 6 days a week, this was supposed to be effective as finasteride and dutasteride are both inhibitng 5 ar using different avenues so the total result is powerful
Yeah I've seen the report on that. Yeah I'll be ordering dut soon to try that schedule. You sure I don't have to take fin on the day I take dut?

Dutasteride asap

Dutasteride asap
I'm probably gonna do fin + dut for a year and see how it goes + derma roll. But I'll be getting a hair system in a couple months for now.

I'm probably gonna do fin + dut for a year and see how it goes + derma roll. But I'll be getting a hair system in a couple months for now.
Dont fall for the hair system meme

• Hmm...
update us on fin results

You look like you have a gay alien skull so it will hit hard

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
Yeah I've seen the report on that. Yeah I'll be ordering dut soon to try that schedule. You sure I don't have to take fin on the day I take dut?
no, on the experiment they took it for 6 days and then dut on the 7th day, stick it out for at least 6 months as this is the time frame you will get results, given your hairloss you should be able to thicken up the vertex and the crown and maybe regrow a bit of hairline

• +1
Lol.. with his density I would simply switch to Bicalutamide. Gyno surgery in future ofc

Lol.. with his density I would simply switch to Bicalutamide. Gyno surgery in future ofc
fuark man I want to try bicalutamide, the side effects are not that bad with the exception of gyno, dont know where to get it from, one guy on hairlosstalk gets it from the darkweb apperantly

no, on the experiment they took it for 6 days and then dut on the 7th day, stick it out for at least 6 months as this is the time frame you will get results, given your hairloss you should be able to thicken up the vertex and the crown and maybe regrow a bit of hairline
Link?
fuark man I want to try bicalutamide, the side effects are not that bad with the exception of gyno, dont know where to get it from, one guy on hairlosstalk gets it from the darkweb apperantly
Lol at darkweb.. in-house pharmacy, alldaychemist, shesalady etc. Take it only as a last option.

Yeah, most likely the only side ull get is gyno but if fin/dut or spironolactone are working fornyou, stay on them.

(Btw was that person named Persian cel?)

Link?

Lol at darkweb.. in-house pharmacy, alldaychemist, shesalady etc. Take it only as a last option.

Yeah, most likely the only side ull get is gyno but if fin/dut or spironolactone are working fornyou, stay on them.

In a Norwood 8 pattern, video taped my head and it looks just like that all the same density everywhere. Is it even worth saving? It looks like hair transplant and forehead reduction is completely out of the question. This sucks man. I don't know if I should switch to dut or stay on fin or if I'm a lost cause at this point.

Hop on this regimen or you'll be bald -

1) 200mg spironolactone
2) 1mg fin ED and dut e3d of e7d
3) 5mg oral minoxidil
4) ru 4881 (optional)

Link?

ye, it was dhtcel, persian dude

ye, it was dhtcel, persian dude
He must be playing wid you - order from any online shop that doesn't ask for prescription

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Dont fall for the hair system meme
Hair system looks legit how is it a meme?
You look like you have a gay alien skull so it will hit hard
Yeah I have gay alien skull, my hairline recession already hit me hard and it'll only get worse from now.
The thing is my density has always been bad so it's not like getting on something like this will help much I'm guessing? I have never heard of Bicalutamide before this.

Last edited:
Baldness is not a death sentence

Look at this slayer here for example.
Qp7y43T.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC and justanothergymcell
Baldness is not a death sentence

Look at this slayer here for example.
Qp7y43T.jpg
Beyond over for me, I fell for the blue pill meme in my youth jfl my life is ruined

Wh
Beyond over for me, I fell for the blue pill meme in my youth jfl my life is ruined
what would you have done back then?

Are you a virgin?

Ngl actually interested to see if this works

When did you start taking fin?

Do what you can, that skull is cuck tier.

i have no idea if im prone to baldness

That's why. You won't see any improvement from finasteride until at least 3 months of treatment
Yeah but still this is how my hair looks before fin treatment it looks over to me ngl
Especially because fin doesn't increase density much I've heard and none for some people