I’m going crazy and wanna take hgh

Nick.Harte

Nick.Harte

It’s Hamudi
Idk man. I can’t accept that I will be a manlet my whole life. I wanna get my growth plates scanned and see if there’s a chance of me growing taller and then blast hgh.
I have poor beard growth as well. Maybe something is wrong and I think I never grew taller since the age of 16. I’m pretty much the same height as I was.(5’10 manlet)

• So Sad
Reactions: socialcel
How old even are u faghot?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Idk man. I can’t accept that I will be a manlet my whole life. I wanna get my growth plates scanned and see if there’s a chance of me growing taller and then blast hgh.
I have poor beard growth as well. Maybe something is wrong and I think I never grew taller since the age of 16. I’m pretty much the same height as I was.(5’10 manlet)
Nigga what im a manlet too (5ft10.5) we can just get LL

• +1
Nigga what im a manlet too (5ft10.5) we can just get LL
Idk man it’s expensive as hell and it will be too late by the time I can afford it. Idk but my dad grew to 6’1 at 24. He was 5’11. It’s an extremely rare case but maybe it’s in my genes

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
Idk man it’s expensive as hell and it will be too late by the time I can afford it. Idk but my dad grew to 6’1 at 24. He was 5’11. It’s an extremely rare case but maybe it’s in my genes
Too late..? Ik a 55 year old that got an 18 year old pregnant (hes the type of guy everyone gathers around to listen to his stories)

• +1
  • So Sad
Acceptance is hard

Attachments

• trump its over.jpg
    trump its over.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
>5’10

• +1
Too late..? Ik a 55 year old that got an 18 year old pregnant (hes the type of guy everyone gathers around to listen to his stories)
I will have to live my whole life as a kid. I don’t feel like a man tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: ItsOver999