I'm going crazy because of my looksmaxing obsession

FrenchChad

FrenchChad

Ascend or Rope
I'm in a deep depression, for the last two weeks I've been crying every night, every time I look at my mirror I say to myself: "Nobody will ever love you, you're a monster".
And yet I've managed to make some progress but I'm still ugly, I tell myself that my ascension will never happen, that I'll never have any girlfriends, I can't stop thinking every second about the blackpill and the looksmax.
So much so that my family thinks I'm crazy, as soon as I see a mirror I stop for at least 5 seconds to observe the subhuman I am.
Other people like me? The obsession with looksmaxxing is driving me totally crazy

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeavyToad, Lmao, fruitgunpop and 8 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, Deleted member 21796, randomvanish and 2 others
I'm in a deep depression, for the last two weeks I've been crying every night, every time I look at my mirror I say to myself: "Nobody will ever love you, you're a monster".
And yet I've managed to make some progress but I'm still ugly, I tell myself that my ascension will never happen, that I'll never have any girlfriends, I can't stop thinking every second about the blackpill and the looksmax.
So much so that my family thinks I'm crazy, as soon as I see a mirror I stop for at least 5 seconds to observe the subhuman I am.
Other people like me? The obsession with looksmaxxing is driving me totally crazy
Pn me your face and I'll try to tell you if there's hope.

posting here won’t help lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Post your face you subhuman mewercel from Reddit

• +1
Reactions: HeavyToad
Never underestimate the luck pill. This forum rated me a non NT subhuman/trucel but I’ve ltred a hqnp jb and a Becky jb (even though I’m also young). The higher quality girl you want, the more the black pill applies. Also, moneymax as best you can. It’s never really over unless you make it over

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HeavyToad and Deleted member 14392
  • +1
Reactions: HeavyToad
Never underestimate the luck pill. This forum rated me a non NT subhuman/trucel but I’ve ltred a hqnp jb and a Becky jb (even though I’m also young). The higher quality girl you want, the more the black pill applies. Also, moneymax as best you can. It’s never really over unless you make it over
Just be NT and confident
-Serbian Gandy

• Love it
Reactions: serbiangandy
No sorry i don't post my face here, i'm in puberty and there is some hope but yet i'm feeling miserable and subhuman af

Ik but i have to ascend and i don't have many friends irl
It's over if you don't pm your pic wont doxx

I'm also obsessed with some french rich htb in my class, i don't think that luck could work..

I feel the exact same way, it's exhausting, I don't get to the point of crying but I do get deeply depressed thinking about it

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
Lmao bro, im here with you, some of the things you said in this post, youd just really have to experience to get it. I get it. What has helped me the most is actually looking better and working on my purpose. I can tell you have no purpose. Dm me if u need some help brother. I can see myself in you, but I have a little more figured out. Im here for u man

Crying wont solve anything. We are teenagers and we can still change our destiny, we need to use this forum only to find materials for ascension and nothing more than that. No negative threads or any shit like that.

By the way, just out of curiosity, how would u rate yourself now?

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Crying wont solve anything. We are teenagers and we can still change our destiny, we need to use this forum only to find materials for ascension and nothing more than that. No negative threads or any shit like that.

By the way, just out of curiosity, how would u rate yourself now?
also, you said that you had great results with mewing and other softmaxxes, shouldn't this make you happy?

It’s okay buddy it gets better I promise. PM me if you need to chat

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
Lmao bro, im here with you, some of the things you said in this post, youd just really have to experience to get it. I get it. What has helped me the most is actually looking better and working on my purpose. I can tell you have no purpose. Dm me if u need some help brother. I can see myself in you, but I have a little more figured out. Im here for u man
Thanks my brother, we are together, nothing but ascension can save me from mental downfall.
also, you said that you had great results with mewing and other softmaxxes, shouldn't this make you happy?
I would say that i'm 4,5 PSL, MTN, i was LTN few months ago, the problem is that if you're not a chad/chadlite you don't exist, even if it's better than nothing i'm still quite invisible and get little to no female attention (someday i feel like i'm a chad but reality punch me back), when i watch myself in a mirror i still see an invisible piece of shit.

I would say that i'm 4,5 PSL, MTN, i was LTN few months ago, the problem is that if you're not a chad/chadlite you don't exist, even if it's better than nothing i'm still quite invisible and get little to no female attention (someday i feel like i'm a chad but reality punch me back), when i watch myself in a mirror i still see an invisible piece of shit.
i think that HTN is enough to have a good life and recieve female attention

If you aren't a complete brokie money doesn't mean shit