I'm going Crazy Is blackpill real or no

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
I change my mind every 6 hours. I have enough evidence that both prove and disprove the blackpill

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, laaltin, Clavicular and 5 others
What is your definition of the blackpill?

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
i already told u chad drinks ur milshake🥤

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs and Jova
in 10 years when your a normie looking 40 year old you will find out son,glory days are gone

From the moment one sets foot in here one becomes, or is already a little crazy

I change my mind every 6 hours. I have enough evidence that both prove and disprove the blackpill
Welcome to reality, a mix of red, black and blue pills.

What is your definition of the blackpill?
Like that it's almost impossible to meet girls organically and majority of people meet online, where htn + dominate, therefore you Need huge luck as a normie to find a gf

Photo 2024 06 18 23 12 49

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Klasik616, tombradylover, MoggerGaston and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Darkeningstar
What does it matter? Just try to fuck and see what happens

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin and rand anon
You're irrelevant you live in india and don't even step foot out of the basement
i slayed regulary, u need to jizz on my cheekbones and show me respect

• +1
Reactions: wheres681
Like that it's almost impossible to meet girls organically and majority of people meet online, where htn + dominate, therefore you Need huge luck as a normie to find a gf
Definitely not true. Yes HTN+ dominate online but in real life you will see plenty of guys with girlfriends that love them even if they aren’t the best looking guy ever.

Let me ask you a question: have you ever liked a girl even knowing she wasn’t the best looking girl? I have. Same principal applies to women too.

• +1
Reactions: wheres681, whitepilledchad, Zelenskyiv and 3 others
The blacked pill is real
Your mother is getting stuffed rn

There is no such thing as the Blackpill is the 100% truth.
The blackpill has it’s truth but it doesn’t mean it’s the real reality.
It’s over exaggerated, but it still holds some truth.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and TechnoBoss
Definitely not true. Yes HTN+ dominate online but in real life you will see plenty of guys with girlfriends that love them even if they aren’t the best looking guy ever.

Let me ask you a question: have you ever liked a girl even knowing she wasn’t the best looking girl? I have. Same principal applies to women too.
Yeah but i feel like those normies guys with gfs are the only One Who go out and the vast majority of normie men Just stays home

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
There is no such thing as the Blackpill is the 100% truth.
The blackpill has it’s truth but it doesn’t mean it’s the real reality.
It’s over exaggerated, but it still holds some truth.
How do i ascend

@Clavicular what’s your take on this

As real as you

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
caging at this morph, what could have been for the bull if he wasnt a malnourished ethnic italian @WishIwasChico @moreroidsmoredates @tombradylover
You're breaking my balls why are you wasting your time here and hate women if you're such a gigaslayer. Get out

What does it matter? Just try to fuck and see what happens
Because i live in a small Town i don't want to be known as the weirdo Who approaches girl and gets rejected

Yes me too, I dated a LTB before and at first i wasn’t attracted to her, but after time passed and I got to know here more I actually started liking her more and fell in love.

This personal experience is enough for me to disqualify the blackpill as the 100% truth.

The reason many users here (“the blackpillers”) are so focused on looks and think it’s everything is because they failed first place.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and atlantean
No Bro seriously where do i approach
Go out and approach women. You will know where you stand after that and you don’t need to seek validation anymore here.

Blackpill is the truth. That doesn't mean it's absolute. You will find exceptions to it. But all of us know, even normies do, that looks matter A LOT, and that's the whole point of the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and TechnoBoss
You're breaking my balls why are you wasting your time here and hate women if you're such a gigaslayer. Get out
this isnt an incel forum and ive made a lot of chad friends here who i enjoy talking to, plus slaying is fucking gay and boring like ive said 100 times before, im just gonna ascend again and get into a ltr with some 18 yr old stacylite next year

Because i live in a small Town i don't want to be known as the weirdo Who approaches girl and gets rejected
Cope. You're going to end up being known as a weirdo loner who can't get laid.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz and moreroidsmoredates
Yes me too, I dated a LTB before and at first i wasn’t attracted to her, but after time passed and I got to know here more I actually started liking her more and fell in love.

This personal experience is enough for me to disqualify the blackpill as the 100% truth.

The reason many users here (“the blackpillers”) are so focused on looks and think it’s everything is because they failed first place.
my oneitis gained weight during our relationship and descended but i still loved her the same, genuine love and feeling matters more than looks for men in a ltr tbh, its why youll always see so many gl chads with ltb and land whales, pierce brosnan is a good example of this

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and moreroidsmoredates
this isnt an incel forum and ive made a lot of chad friends here who i enjoy talking to, plus slaying is fucking gay and boring like ive said 100 times before, im just gonna ascend again and get into a ltr with some 18 yr old stacylite next year
Then talk to your chad Friends and don't bother me like it's the last thing that i Need

• Hmm...
Reactions: atlantean
Then talk to your chad Friends and don't bother me like it's the last thing that i Need
u ask for the truth and i give u the truth but u always bitch about it because u cant handle it bro, u might be an ethnic but i still wouldnt troll u or try derail u for no reason with lies

It actually is an incel forum for the most part. The average guy here is unattractive to women and i’m talking about 95% of the users here.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and atlantean
u ask for the truth and i give u the truth but u always bitch about it because u cant handle it bro, u might be an ethnic but i still wouldnt troll u or try derail u for no reason with lies
I'm not ethnic, plus i didn't ask you for a rating

• Hmm...
Reactions: atlantean
Sir hello this is wendys, I dont have time for u, Chad wants his fries

Majority of sex-havers I see are plain boneless normies and foids worship them. I think you legit have to not go outside ever to unironically believe sub 8. You can disprove majority of autistic theories here by walking through a college campus or going to a nightclub even.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: whitepilledchad and TechnoBoss
Majority of sex-havers I see are plain boneless normies and foids worship them. I think you legit have to not go outside to unironically believe sub 8
Yeah but i think those guys are the only ones Who go out and majority of men are rotting in their basement

unfortunately blackpill is real, but I wish it wasn't so.

Yeah but i feel like those normies guys with gfs are the only One Who go out and the vast majority of normie men Just stays home
Yeah that’s partly true. Nothing is stopping you from going out though, right?

Luckily I have great news:

Even as an ugly deformed male insect, you can still have fun in life. Proof?

so just because blackpill is true, doesnt mean its over

It’s real, but not everything. It’s only real if you base your worldview on it.