I'm going Crazy Is blackpill real or no

It’s real, but not everything. It’s only real if you base your worldview on it.
yes, you don't need good looks to do drugs and have fun in life. So blackpill is not your entire life on earth, but the biggest part only.

It actually is an incel forum for the most part. The average guy here is unattractive to women and i’m talking about 95% of the users here.
the avg user here is subhuman but the purpose of this forum isnt to appeal to them or to give them a place to rot but rather for ppl to improve their looks or discuss looks, i think if ur gl u will find out quickly who the other gl users are on here and befriend them/interact with their posts etc

this is the only forum that ik of where u will actually find quite a large concentration of both high iq and gl people, even if they only make up 1% of total users its still quite a lot

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Yeah but i think those guys are the only ones Who go out and majority of men are rotting in their basement
They don't go outside because they're autists, not because they don't have le 90 degree angle jaw.
The final blackpill is bluepill imo.
You have to realize just how unhumanly subhuman you have to be to actually be a true incel. Modern women will fuck just about anything, even dogs and niggers.

the avg user here is subhuman but the purpose of this forum isnt to appeal to them or to give them a place to rot but rather for ppl to improve their looks or discuss looks, i think if ur gl u will find out quickly who the other gl users are on here and befriend them/interact with their posts etc

this is the only forum that ik of where u will actually find quite a large concentration of both high iq and gl people, even if they only make up 1% of total users its still quite a lot
if you're genuinely and naturally gl from the day you were born the only chance to end up here is to be an abused dog irl. all gl guys i've met irl never thought about "looksmaxxing" if not going to the gym and getting haircut and style, things that every normie knows since the age of 12.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
They don't go outside because they're autists, not because they don't have le 90 degree angle jaw.
The final blackpill is bluepill imo.
You have to realize just how unhumanly subhuman you have to be to actually be a true incel. Modern women will fuck just about anything, even dogs and niggers.
you just have to be unlucky, most people i know don't have females in their social circles and OLD and cold approach are HTN+ only

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
get a job : impossible, i'm 19% bodyfat but i don't think going any lower is going to change that much.
Unironically if u could get to 12-14
Percent u would look insane bhai. But do u have the mental toughness and discipline to do it? No. Also get a fucking job or I will bomb ur house and have sex with ur dad while u watch in horror then I will rape u

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Because people are different and some women out there value looks the same as money or personality. The only girls who would fuck you quickly if you looked HTN+ are whores, girls with high bodycounts. I tried to get a girl in different places to fuck but nothing happened, I am not attractive enough for women simple. I don't have above average money, looks or NTness that's why I cannot get shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
you just have to be unlucky, most people i know don't have females in their social circles and OLD and cold approach are HTN+ only
You have to close to HTN for women to approach you consistently. To approach MTN is enough.

women are insecure as fuck thats why they get with unattractive men

The philosophy of the blackpill is real.

Modern society treats attractive people better than unattractive ones.

Percent u would look insane bhai. But do u have the mental toughness and discipline to do it? No. Also get a fucking job or I will bomb ur house and have sex with ur dad while u watch in horror then I will rape u

IMG 20230709 135358
IMG 20240526 155802
that's 14% vs 19% do you think i looked much Better facially

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
14 is better,i think if you got way longer hair it would ascend you ngl
Yeah maybe but it's like a 0.1 PSL difference, many girls wouldn't even notice it

Yeah maybe but it's like a 0.1 PSL difference, many girls wouldn't even notice it
not everything is psl,short to long hair can take ppl from mid ltn to mtn,and you probobly would jump to mtn just off growing out hair

not everything is psl,short to long hair can take ppl from mid ltn to mtn,and you probobly would jump to mtn just off growing out hair
I'm fucking lower than mtn ?? Lmao do you even go outside