IM GOING FUCKING BLIND

maxirraret

maxirraret

Bronze
Joined
Sep 13, 2026
Posts
404
Reputation
366
Im 15 and my eyesight is already fucking ASS and i haven't went to a doc yet soon I'll need to, I can't see shit that's a lil far away it's very blurry and seeing lights is like astigmatism, even that shits that just a few meters away is blurry it's fucking over
 
I got hit on my left eye a few years ago and that eye got blurry vision, now both my eyes are shit but my left eye is even worse
 
Caused by genetic?
Probably not but it's possible because my mom has a lil bad vision when reading things that are close up but that's normal and my sister has an eye with bad vision since birth which could be related to the one i have
 
Caused by genetic?
Well i barely go outside and I'm on my phone all day and used to be on the phone all night till the sun comes up but now Its less
 
  • +1
Reactions: asikatie
Im 15 and my eyesight is already fucking ASS and i haven't went to a doc yet soon I'll need to, I can't see shit that's a lil far away it's very blurry and seeing lights is like astigmatism, even that shits that just a few meters away is blurry it's fucking over
yea this is life go see a doctor
 

Similar threads

chaotix081
Replies
2
Views
95
chaotix081
chaotix081
xzo
Replies
4
Views
99
xzo
xzo
HXTRED999
Replies
2
Views
40
HXTRED999
HXTRED999
copeuntilumakeit
Replies
3
Views
96
copeuntilumakeit
copeuntilumakeit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top