Im going home for a week

Nisse

Nisse

Kraken
So im basically in a institution for troubled teenagers and ive been here for a solid 4 months its a complete shithole and it sucks ive thought about roping tbh i get to go home for two days 4 times a week :feelswah:

But now that summer has started i get to go home for seven days every other week
and im going to go drinking and smoking with my friends the day i get home life is good

20200607 155612

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Mashallah

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, Chadelite and Nisse
So im basically in a institution for troubled teenagers and ive been here for a solid 4 months its a complete shithole and it sucks ive thought about roping tbh i get to go home for two days 4 times a week :feelswah:

But now that summer has started i get to go home for seven days every other week
and im going to go drinking and smoking with my friends the day i get home life is good

View attachment 449269

WTF why are you in an institution like that ?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6128 and Chadelite
OP ACTS DUMB THEN GETS SENT TO A TROUBLED TEENS HOME

JORDAN DOES THE SAME THING THEN GETS SCOUTED FOR MODELLING

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 3795, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
WTF why are you in an institution like that ?
Problems with anxiety and depression kept me from going to school and smoking pot wasnt helping, i was weeks inside without seeing light

Im much better now btw ive gained alot of confidence and im on my antidepressants

Problems with anxiety and depression kept me from going to school and smoking pot wasnt helping, i was weeks inside without seeing light

Wait wait wait so let me follow this logic through you got sent to a institution made to help troubled kids depressed however sending you there made you more depressed ? that kinds of defeats the purpose don't you think if your depressed your not gonna get better by being more depressed

• +1
Reactions: Nisse
Wait wait wait so let me follow this logic through you got sent to a institution made to help troubled kids depressed however sending you there made you more depressed ? that kinds of defeats the purpose don't you think if your depressed your not gonna get better by being more depressed
Thats exactly wha ive been telling them that this is making me more depressed but they simply dont listen

Thats exactly wha ive been telling them that this is making me more depressed but they simply dont listen

Wait your parent's sent you there ? giga brutal you must have shit parents i seriously hope this is a larp ngl

Wait your parent's sent you there ? giga brutal you must have shit parents i seriously hope this is a larp ngl
Not a larp the goal is to make me "mentally stable" even tho all i have is mediocre depression

Not a larp the goal is to make me "mentally stable" even tho all i have is mediocre depression

Well if this is making you more depressed speak with your parents

Well if this is making you more depressed speak with your parents
I have, my dad agrees with me fully my mom is borderline but even if it was ok for my parents for me to come home it doesnt mean that i get to go home it depends on my social workee wheter im ready to go home or not

I have, my dad agrees with me fully my mom is borderline but even if it was ok for my parents for me to come home it doesnt mean that i get to go home it depends on my social workee wheter im ready to go home or not

Oh brutal retarded mom pill also you have a troubled family or something that must suck balls what was your dad thinking tapping a crazy

• +1
Reactions: Nisse
Oh brutal retarded mom pill also you have a troubled family or something that must suck balls what was your dad thinking tapping a crazy
My family is normal im just a bit special
Mom worries too much tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: inceletto

View attachment 449269
if that is acutally you

you should focus on other strengths

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 5145
Can you mix weed and antidepressants safely