im going keto again

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
lost bodyfat with keto > reintroduced carbs into my diet > appetite tripled > slowly re-gaining weight

low carb is the only way to maintain low bodyfat levels. eating carbs will NEVER satisfy you and you just want to eat again

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Cristiano88, Lev Peshkov, Lux and 1 other person
The only way to maintain low bidyfat is to have the muscles which burn off the carbs immediatly

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
yes

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Look at you fools sitting there waiting , waiting on old @Tony to save your bacon once again! I seen more inspiring corpses then you lot. LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING , and if you dont want to live let someone else have the privilege AND GET OUT OF THE WAY! You're pathetic , every last one of you aside from @Tony and the only thing pathetic about him is the fact that he associates with you fools. Must make him feel good taking care of the simple minded , the desperate and the needy. Well my daddy said sympathy is for the weak! , you get what you deserve. You got to kill to eat thats what this country is. Every man equal , every man for himself. But you lot , you lot aint got no real fight in you . Old @Tony has made a fool of himself trying to save you an thats the truth

• JFL
Reactions: WideZygos and Lev Peshkov
i did keto for a month but i just lost muscle and my bodyfat was almost the same, how much time did it take you to see the results?

Mirin I'm just starve maxxing to 12 bf% then muscle gaining

• Love it
Reactions: Lux
i did keto for a month but i just lost muscle and my bodyfat was almost the same, how much time did it take you to see the results?
muscle breakdown only happens when protein intake is too low
you probably ate high fat low protein at maintenance which is low iq looksmin

high protein diet is ideal