I’m going on a date tomorrow

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I’ve tried to set a few dates in the past but I got a response like “my mom needs my help, sorry” or something like that. This time it may happen again, but I doubt it.

I will drive to where she lives, pick her up and go get something to eat, and do fun stuff. This could be the beginning of something awesome and I will delete my account here, or I may get fucked over and get flaked on and I will come back here like a dog to cry how fucked everything is.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, ShowerMaxxing, Philtrumcel and 5 others
The start of a slaying spree.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 11675 and 1 other person
The start of a slaying spree.
Nah. Elliot Rodger did it at 22 and I haven’t even turned 21 yet so I’ve some time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 2214, StephIsCold and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: one job away and .*my*.
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and .*my*.
you already have the school shooter writing style down
and you know you will get that bad boy dark triad fan mail like they all do
If I were to do any of that crazy shit I would just find a certain subject/object and play with it like a toy and do whatever I want, but I hope that it won’t come to that.

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
Nah. Elliot Rodger did it at 22 and I haven’t even turned 21 yet so I’ve some time.
You will slay either way.

You know, like Amnesia, or like Dexter.

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
If I were to do any of that crazy shit I would just find a certain subject/object and play with it like a toy and do whatever I want, but I hope that it won’t come to that.
bro you will have shit tons of fan mail and once you come out of prison you will have a harem of nubile young foids

• JFL
Take this bitch on a ride on your dick this time not in your car

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 12669 and .*my*.
bro you will have shit tons of fan mail and once you come out of prison you will have a harem of nubile young foids
A new Richard Ramirez?

• JFL
Only if the subject doesn’t have Muslim family members or family members/friends who are locked up in the same place that I was in. If they do I’m dead.

• JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima
A new Richard Ramirez?
any of them Bundy, Manson even that Orlando goblin got fanmail from foids SCHOOLSHOOTING is legit

• JFL
Good luck man!

• Woah
Only if the subject doesn’t have Muslim family members or family members/friends who are locked up in the same place that I was in. If they do I’m dead.
easy go to a jewish private school

• JFL
biggest mentalcel of the forum

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and .*my*.
Gl Chaddam but be sure to use redpill tactics.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, one job away and .*my*.
What psl is the girl?

• +1
I’ve tried to set a few dates in the past but I got a response like “my mom needs my help, sorry” or something like that. This time it may happen again, but I doubt it.

I will drive to where she lives, pick her up and go get something to eat, and do fun stuff. This could be the beginning of something awesome and I will delete my account here, or I may get fucked over and get flaked on and I will come back here like a dog to cry how fucked everything is.
with the cutie from the gym ?

and since you are kind of aspie. DONT use that dark triad, red pill, wannabe alpha bs on her that you read on here all the time hahaha. from the little I saw from you here you are aspie enough to try it so I wanted to make sure

Last edited:
This could be the beginning of something awesome and I will delete my account here, or I may get fucked over and get flaked on and I will come back here like a dog to cry how fucked everything is.
Self refelctions

Obviously you will have and can expect:
make love sexo GIF by haydiroket (Mert Keskin)
make love sexo GIF by Refinery29
69 GIF
awkward bill hader GIF
sexy make love GIF
Animated GIF

Last edited:
Good luck bro! Mogger genes and should've got first slay at 14. After that you'll probably gain confidence and start going out to fuck club sluts.