I'm Going on a Sex Vacation to Indonesia in October...

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Luminary
Joined
Jan 5, 2022
Posts
6,089
Reputation
6,991
... What can I take to make me REALLY horny so that I can fuck multiple times a day?

I'll only be there for about a week, so I can't have my dick let me down. I need to gorge myself with pussy and I want come back to New York satisfied.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Arthur Morgan
u gonna slay some bussy:eek:
 
ur gonna come back with aids from that bussy
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist and Sub5kang
Why go to Indonesia to fuck some ugly Asian bitches when you could just go to Europe and do the same thing
 
  • Love it
Reactions: d2ascends
Why go to Indonesia to fuck some ugly Asian bitches when you could just go to Europe and do the same thing
in europe it would js be somalis or muslims or sum shit
 
... What can I take to make me REALLY horny so that I can fuck multiple times a day?

I'll only be there for about a week, so I can't have my dick let me down. I need to gorge myself with pussy and I want come back to New York satisfied.
Why on earth would you want that.. loser
 
its time to rope if this is where you are at
 
... What can I take to make me REALLY horny so that I can fuck multiple times a day?

I'll only be there for about a week, so I can't have my dick let me down. I need to gorge myself with pussy and I want come back to New York satisfied.
hop on PrEP and cialis
 
Why go to Indonesia to fuck some ugly Asian bitches when you could just go to Europe and do the same thing
Cheaper, more exotic, gfe.
 
its time to rope if this is where you are at
You tell me where else you could bang a dozen girls in a week besides on a sex vacation in SE Asia or Latin America.
 

Similar threads

nwordlachowski
Replies
0
Views
20
nwordlachowski
nwordlachowski
karakartal46
Replies
2
Views
42
setupwizard
setupwizard
GymAesthetics
Replies
5
Views
53
GymAesthetics
GymAesthetics
lewKersoan
Replies
1
Views
30
mxl4chi1
M
U
Replies
4
Views
54
susu1233
susu1233

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top