I’m going on to clavs camp looksmax 💀

Volpa

Volpa

My yam is in a trash can in Istanbul
Joined
Jun 7, 2025
Posts
1,372
Reputation
2,076
Obviously I’m not a retard looking to learn anything, I was invited by master and I’m local to the area so I said fuck it why not. Anyone crying abt how it’s a waste of money isn’t using their head on how to leverage such an opportunity.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zennn, horseman, Bat and 1 other person
Faggot
 
  • +1
Reactions: price., jlim, pexy and 1 other person
Obviously I’m not a retard looking to learn anything, I was invited by master and I’m local to the area so I said fuck it why not. Anyone crying abt how it’s a waste of money isn’t using their head on how to leverage such an opportunity.
why
 
Actually good plan if i was old enough or was in living usa i would have gone there and leverage it start a small content creation
 
Obviously I’m not a retard looking to learn anything, I was invited by master and I’m local to the area so I said fuck it why not. Anyone crying abt how it’s a waste of money isn’t using their head on how to leverage such an opportunity.
maybe the food and the mansion will be good
 
Obviously I’m not a retard looking to learn anything, I was invited by master and I’m local to the area so I said fuck it why not. Anyone crying abt how it’s a waste of money isn’t using their head on how to leverage such an opportunity.
Did you announce the lifetime winners volpa mate?
 
Lock in bruh use that money to gift me vip
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan and zennn
didnt everybody get invited
 
Obviously I’m not a retard looking to learn anything, I was invited by master and I’m local to the area so I said fuck it why not. Anyone crying abt how it’s a waste of money isn’t using their head on how to leverage such an opportunity.
Have a body cam 24/7 and have a camera to record especial moments and also ask these looksmaxxing influencers about their past and pin them about it(if its legal) and also ask them whether they will comeback go org or not
 

Similar threads

B
Replies
0
Views
32
Bully
B
IndecentEyes
Replies
4
Views
47
95iu
95iu
Saint Casanova
Replies
7
Views
66
BeanCelll
BeanCelll
Αlchemy
Replies
26
Views
242
whiskers52
whiskers52
anthony111553
Replies
6
Views
33
burnerzz7
burnerzz7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top