I'm going on vacation.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Writer
I'm going on vacation for a week from tomorrow on so won't be here, will chill here rest of tonight if you want to ask some questions but other than that will only be on discord a tiny bit.

Considering the current state of the forum I would come back to 15 suicide conspiracy theories if I left for more than 3 days without saying something.

@LooksOrDeath @ike57 @biscotti @Allandro @Xangsane @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @5.5psl @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @Iasacrko @rand anon @cytoplasm @WishIwasChico @ihatereddit @Solar @Nebula @tristan18 @TRUE_CEL @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @HeightPilledum @It'snotover @Jacob Hate @ceo @BoredPrince @deadmanwalking @nevER Give Up! @ReadBooksEveryday @DelonLover1999 @0hMan

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Artemis, LooksOrDeath, TheAnomaly and 23 others
Enjoy your vacation 🥹

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, joeveniro, WeiWei and 7 others
How long

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, Deleted member 25938, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
Good luck boyo

Enjoy it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WeiWei, Deleted member 25938, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Good strategy trying to fool the fbi you aren't going ER.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ROTTING, BoredPrince and 6 others
I am on vacation and I still post on here and .is

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Sens, ascension and 1 other person
I'm going on vacation for a week from tomorrow on so won't be here, will chill here rest of tonight if you want to ask some questions but other than that will only be on discord a tiny bit.

Considering the current state of the forum I would come back to 15 suicide conspiracy theories if I left for more than 3 days without saying something.

@LooksOrDeath @ike57 @biscotti @Allandro @Xangsane @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @5.5psl @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @Iasacrko @rand anon @cytoplasm @WishIwasChico @ihatereddit @Solar @Nebula @tristan18 @TRUE_CEL @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @HeightPilledum @It'snotover @Jacob Hate @ceo @BoredPrince @deadmanwalking @nevER Give Up! @ReadBooksEveryday @DelonLover1999 @0hMan
Nah ur deffo roping

• WTF
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Don’t rope bro theres so much more to life. Get surgery at least, so u can say that youve tried

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, YabadiDabado, Deleted member 30918 and 7 others
Don’t rope bro theres so much more to life. Get surgery at least, so u can say that youve tried
He is not gonna rope he promised me he will accend and post chad slay stories here

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sprinkles, Deleted member 25938, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
I am literally just going on vacation wtf JFL caging irl.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 22924, Deleted member 25938 and 2 others
Bye bye buddy take care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and HarrierDuBois
the only “vacations” i’ve ever gone on were just trips to see my extended family in bengarlu

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and ReadBooksEveryday
Don't kill yourself in Thailand Bjorn. Please its not worth it

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, rand anon, Deleted member 22924 and 3 others
No tag no care. May a gang of dalits steal your suitcase and I hope it rains all day.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, DelonLover1999, Deleted member 25938 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 30432 and ReadBooksEveryday
To all the rope conspiracists:

@HarrierDuBois is not preparing any plans, processes, procedures, methodologies, wills, rituals, speeches, letters, manifestos, books, archives, posts, or inscriptions to rope. Rest assured he ropes, I will rope with him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, DelonLover1999, Deleted member 22924 and 2 others
Have fun man!

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 22924, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
No tag no care. May a gang of dalits steal your suitcase and I hope it rains all day.
He is going to end his life in a Thai massage parlor and you are worried about his suitcase? ..

hercules rage GIF

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, rand anon, MoggerGaston and 3 others
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, HarrierDuBois and ReadBooksEveryday
moonshine™ moonshine™

To all the rope conspiracists:

@HarrierDuBois is not preparing any plans, processes, procedures, methodologies, wills, rituals, speeches, letters, manifestos, books, archives, posts, or inscriptions to rope. Rest assured he ropes, I will rope with him.
Seppuku so we keep our honor and get reborn as terrachads.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
@temporomandibular32 wanna add cord or wait this one out?

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
have fun
ascend perhaps

• Woah
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 29167
can you check discord dms

have fun!

• Love it
Hope you slay some local bitches

• Woah
Where

• +1
Have fun, with being inactive here you'll realize how much time you waste by staying here

Have fun man!
Hey BROWN HORNY MAN fed, OT but could you ban me? :Comfy: :Comfy:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and HarrierDuBois

Enjoy your vacation man.

• Love it
It's still sweden so yeah.

Gotland, an island outside of Sweden, very old history and popular for tourists and party goers.
Is that the same as Vastergotland that's where my dad's from

Is that the same as Vastergotland that's where my dad's from
Västergötland is the southwestern part of Sweden, not the same, although similar ish name.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22099
Cya broski.

• +1

I just got back from one. Enjoy!

• Love it