I'm going out this friday and I'll get piss drunk and try to get a female

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Me and other 4 friends will do this old recipe, "tumbabarcos" or "shipwrecker" in english:
-2 bottles of vodka
-1 bottle of peach liquor
-1 redbull can
-2 beer cans
-Now vary between orange juice and "fanta" (the orange shit coca cola does)
All this poured in that order onto a 5l bottle

That shit kicks like a fucking horse (2nd time doing it) and I'll try to get a girl while drunk on that (last time I drank it I had -10000 inhibtion, no kidding) on the "botellón" (young people gathering to drink alcohol, and this week the place's getting full)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
shit plan tbh u can rope instead of doing this

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
  • +1
my dick stops working if I get too hammered

• +1
very stupid plan. in bars/clubs, maybe like 10% of men manage to get a hook up. You will just humiliate yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
very stupid plan. in bars/clubs, maybe like 10% of men manage to get a hook up. You will just humiliate yourself
I said basically the same thing why can't you just quote my sentence or like it? Why you gotta spam ? Are you really that horny for message's count? Are you degenerate

• +1
Me and other 4 friends will do this old recipe, "tumbabarcos" or "shipwrecker" in english:
-2 bottles of vodka
-1 bottle of peach liquor
-1 redbull can
-2 beer cans
-Now vary between orange juice and "fanta" (the orange shit coca cola does)
All this poured in that order onto a 5l bottle

That shit kicks like a fucking horse (2nd time doing it) and I'll try to get a girl while drunk on that (last time I drank it I had -10000 inhibtion, no kidding) on the "botellón" (young people gathering to drink alcohol, and this week the place's getting full)
Elliot rodger tried something similar. He got beaten up and lost his 24 karat gold necklace.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
  • +1
  • +1
ER's behavior and mannerisms during that night. I mean maybe it could have worked if he was a 6'3 muscular chad
Unfortunately he was delusional thinking women owed him sex, he wanted women to approach him too. He was not bad looking tbh. Just had severe mental issues.

• +1
Unfortunately he was delusional thinking women owed him sex, he wanted women to approach him too. He was not bad looking tbh. Just had severe mental issues.
Extreme narcissism stemming from an identity crisis due to being mixed race

• +1
Elliot rodger tried something similar. He got beaten up and lost his 24 karat gold necklace.
Well he wasn't going out with his social circle while I am, not like Imma get hammered Alone and then try to search Up for some plan (also this is how youngsters pick Up casually in Spain (getting drunk un the botellones), but not actually fucking but "liarse", which is kissing but grabbing her ass and touching things and whatnot, which is also nice)
shit plan tbh u can rope instead of doing this
Not today

• +1
Well he wasn't going out with his social circle while I am, not like Imma get hammered Alone and then try to search Up for some plan (also this is how youngsters pick Up casually in Spain (getting drunk un the botellones), but not actually fucking but "liarse", which is kissing but grabbing her ass and touching things and whatnot, which is also nice)
Good luck. Hope you get laid. Keep us updated.

• +1
bump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: averageblokecel and Tony

Users who are viewing this thread

Back