Troo_
Last troocel standing
- Joined
- Mar 23, 2024
- Posts
- 3,776
- Reputation
- 4,605
During the period of time leading up to me turning 18 and then a couple days before and even now, my mustache has been very noticeably growing
Now yes, duh, it’s supposed to happen but it just feels a little scary going through changes of like a whole lot of leg hair and now some facial after seeing nothing
Now, I am a pretty late bloomer and my birthday is a little late compared to my peers and I’ve been underweight and still pretty underweight so I can’t help but compare myself and how different I am to them with me being stagnant and them being different (ofc with exceptions of chads and giants even before late teens)
I think I find it scary because these are like permanent changes. Everything about aging is permanent. I’m gonna be stuck with these changes and being different . But I don’t know if I’m fully ready AND committed to being different
I’ve always have tough commitment issues. Any type of choose your own path book or video game always freaked me out because of me overthinking the possibilities and hoping I wouldn’t regret my decisions for what could have been.
And that thread I made on those app options like “Always open on ___” vs “Allow just once”
Or like “Always open on Chrome” vs “Just once open on Chrome.”
It’s kinda freaky. Surely someone relates?
Now yes, duh, it’s supposed to happen but it just feels a little scary going through changes of like a whole lot of leg hair and now some facial after seeing nothing
Now, I am a pretty late bloomer and my birthday is a little late compared to my peers and I’ve been underweight and still pretty underweight so I can’t help but compare myself and how different I am to them with me being stagnant and them being different (ofc with exceptions of chads and giants even before late teens)
I think I find it scary because these are like permanent changes. Everything about aging is permanent. I’m gonna be stuck with these changes and being different . But I don’t know if I’m fully ready AND committed to being different
I’ve always have tough commitment issues. Any type of choose your own path book or video game always freaked me out because of me overthinking the possibilities and hoping I wouldn’t regret my decisions for what could have been.
And that thread I made on those app options like “Always open on ___” vs “Allow just once”
Or like “Always open on Chrome” vs “Just once open on Chrome.”
It’s kinda freaky. Surely someone relates?