I'm going to a wedding - AMA

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
I'm going to a wedding in an hour, a 6/10 pajeet is marrying an 8/10 Serbian foid.

Ask me anything

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, ALP, Chadeep and 1 other person
Cope

Attachments

• it's over.png
    it's over.png
    117.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP
How fucked up are you gonna get?

How big is his penis and is he giga NT? :feelsree::feelswhy:

How fucked up are you gonna get?
I hope a lot, Serbians drink a lot, these guys are marwaris, which I don't think are Aryans, so they might not drink but let's see

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Chadeep and Deleted member 17763
Have you ever had any sexaul/flirtatious interactions with cousins? Will something happen like that at said wedding?

Have you ever had any sexaul/flirtatious interactions with cousins? Will something happen like that at said wedding?
Change that pfp bro that shit gives pedophile vibes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Change that pfp bro that shit gives pedophile vibes.
it's the girl from the exorcist? If someone assumes it's me being a pedophile they're the weird one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 2403
Why would I fuck my own cousins???

I know there's a lot of hookups at weddings, but this Indian guys family, I don't know them well, but they seem conservative types,

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
How much money he got. Like inheritance assets job etc.

How much money he got. Like inheritance assets job etc.
A lot I guess. Family are middle class, small business owners, they emigrated to UK in like 70s or some shit, he is a GP, so obviously is in top income bracket.

He is not 6/10, he's 5.

He is 170cm she is taller it seems, looks about 178cm, and she is wearing some kind of heels.

Her family are lower middle class, they moved to UK after the siege of Sarajevo, she was only a child, she works in th family cafe as a waitress, but I imagine she won't need to work any more

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and FailedNormieManlet
A lot I guess. Family are middle class, small business owners, they emigrated to UK in like 70s or some shit, he is a GP, so obviously is in top income bracket.

He is not 6/10, he's 5.

He is 170cm she is taller it seems, looks about 178cm, and she is wearing some kind of heels.

Her family are lower middle class, they moved to UK after the siege of Sarajevo, she was only a child, she works in th family cafe as a waitress, but I imagine she won't need to work any more
beta bux relationship? Do you think she will divorce rape him?

wtf is your problem you incest weirdo

beta bux relationship? Do you think she will divorce rape him?
No I don't think so.

My mum said Sahil looks much better than he normally does, I am very happy for him.

TBF he has looksmaxxed a lot for his wedding day...

Shit he's wearing massive heels, hes not 170cm, he's less, maybe 166cm, he's defo a manlet.

Thing is I have met him before he didn't seem so short, but he has AMAZING proportions tbf

Now we are eating having had the white wedding and waiting for the Indian wedding.

Serbian randoms are coming up to me and asking me what my deal is, which girl do I like, saying I could marry any of them if I want just take my pick JFL.

Then after each one my mum and this Korean old aunty tell me the girl they are trying to get me to meet is not good enough etc.

An Indian aunty came up to me and said oh Chinacurry how come you've aged so much, you have more grey hair than both Ur parents (they're right).

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and currylightskin