Serious I'm going to attempt to bang this fat middle aged woman I barely know

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

Zephir
Whenever I go to the gym, shopping, or to BJJ, I always have to go down this one road (from my uni accom), and I always see this fat ginger middle aged lady. I've been noticing she gives me some weird sort of IOIs, I think. Whenever we see each other she does a slight smile and looks at me, looks down and then looks back at me again. I've noticed her doing this even when we're at opposite ends of the road.

I'm planning to next time I bump into her, smile back and then tell her she has a beautiful smile and then try to slide myself into a conversation. Worst thing that happens, she says thank you and leaves.

I don't even feel attracted to this bitch, but I want to be able to say I fucked a stranger from the street.

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

Zephir
Biiyo03 said:
I need to start slaying. If I manage to fuck her, I will post about it here and give other 5'5 curries hope

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

Brb, going acidfacing 😳
I want to be raped by Satan because that’s what God wants

Cigarette

Cigarette

piece of shit
how fat is she

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

Zephir
Cigarette said:
how fat is she

Like this. I'm already having second thoughts, but I need to do it

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Lord King ruler of fair realm Brettonia
FailedNormieManlet said:
I will be praying for you, at that height it will be most likely an L but I love my lil ethnics so I’ll pray

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

Zephir
PrinceLuenLeoncur said:
I will be praying for you, at that height it will be most likely an L but I love my lil ethnics so I’ll pray
Bro I honestly don't think it will be an L. I've had middle aged women taller than me hit on me in bars and clubs before, even buying me drinks. This piggy should be greatful I'm giving her an ounce of attention

H

heightface

inshallah ascension
Don’t larp as Muslim you little street shitter. Inshallah I’ll ascend up with Salludon

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Lord King ruler of fair realm Brettonia
FailedNormieManlet said:
View attachment 1494860
Like this. I'm already having second thoughts, but I need to do it
Ngl this made me sad… I am going back to my native homeland and maxxing with a virgin village girl whose 16-18 I refuse to take a non virgin GF and live in this world I legit cannot cope I’m in so much fucking pain. I’d slit my wrists having to fuck this it depresses me I’m not born chad despite my dad being chad and mother HTB I’ll lose my body fat (I’m 22%) and I’ll become a mogger

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

Zephir
heightface said:
Don’t larp as Muslim you little street shitter. Inshallah I’ll ascend up with Salludon
I'm an ex-muslim, I've never said I was muslim?
PrinceLuenLeoncur said:
Ngl this made me sad… I am going back to my native homeland and maxxing with a virgin village girl whose 16-18 I refuse to take a non virgin GF and live in this world I legit cannot cope I’m in so much fucking pain. I’d slit my wrists having to fuck this it depresses me I’m not born chad despite my dad being chad and mother HTB I’ll lose my body fat (I’m 22%) and I’ll become a mogger
You'll make it bro, you probably mog me from pure height advantage. Only reason I even get a little attention is due to me being ultra NT. Once you get to 10-12% you will be pro mogger

Mik

Mik

Medxican
Don’t do it, I get iois from jbs and I’m still sexless. Maybe I should ask.

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

Zephir
Mik said:
Don’t do it, I get iois from jbs and I’m still sexless. Maybe I should ask.
I've done cold approach twice in my life. But I was never this direct to tell a woman she has a nice smile

• Woah
Reactions: Mik
Hades

Hades

I used to do drugs, I still do, but I used to too.
FailedNormieManlet said:
Worst thing that happens, she says thank you and leaves.
No worst thing that can happen is she’s disgusted by your subhuman voice and calls the police on you and then you end up like george floyd

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

Zephir
Hades said:
No worst thing that can happen is she’s disgusted by your subhuman voice and calls the police on you and then you end up like george floyd
When I did the only 2 cold approaches in my life. 1 woman practically ran away from me, tbh I didn't even feel bad. I just laughed at her autism

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

Zephir
FailedNormieManlet said:
Bro I honestly don't think it will be an L. I've had middle aged women taller than me hit on me in bars and clubs before, even buying me drinks. This piggy should be greatful I'm giving her an ounce of attention

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 0
Mik

Mik

Medxican
FailedNormieManlet said:
I've done cold approach twice in my life. But I was never this direct to tell a woman she has a nice smile
The fact I’ve been cold approached concerns me.
Anyways, if you high test go for it, but you’ll have to fuck something better to cleanse your eyes

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

Zephir
Mik said:
The fact I’ve been cold approached concerns me.
Anyways, if you high test go for it, but you’ll have to fuck something better to cleanse your eyes
I know for a fact I'm going to regret it tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Mik
FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

Zephir
Cigarette said:
not worth. id go for bj MAX dont let her touch you
I'm going to be drunk and see

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

Zephir
Cigarette said:
tell her to lose weight honestly
In due time fella, I just need to bust a nut first

Gonthar

Gonthar

Zephir
Just go to her and show her your goods: "Hey babe, do you wanna....have some fun...!?"