i'm going to be brutally honest with you, i want to rope

Only actual muslim girls not the fake ones are trad girls. Let that sink in
Gigacope. They’ll cheat on your ass too. At least the ones that have any willpower left. Also we dont have a lot of muslims anyway
Even the biggest whore will never cheat on 6-7+ VIP.

If people started focusing on this rather than looks you wouldn’t have to calculate bitches like some math homework. You would be free to fuck any bitch without anxiety of her cheating. You would be the ultimate boss of her dreams.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, to_stop_da_cope, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person

If people started focusing on this rather than looks you wouldn’t have to calculate bitches like some math homework. You would be free to fuck any bitch without anxiety of her cheating. You would be the ultimate boss of her dreams.
Wtf is a 6-7 + VIP?

Gigacope. They’ll cheat on your ass too. At least the ones that have any willpower left. Also we dont have a lot of muslims anyway
muh cheat bro stfu just treat her well keep styled and all the attitude shit. when i broke up it was because of my weak attitude not because of muh whores. the problem is mostly with the looks level of italian girls and their personality

Wtf is a 6-7 + VIP?
6 or 7 on the VIP scale.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, the BULL, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person

Whats 6-7 VIP

muh cheat bro stfu just treat her well keep styled and all the attitude shit. when i broke up it was because of my weak attitude not because of muh whores. the problem is mostly with the looks level of italian girls and their personality
I’m not gonna treat her well until she earns it. And we weren’t even talking about you lol

6 or 7 on the VIP scale.

Okay so psl but for social status

• Hmm...
Reactions: prettyboislime
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 18244 and the BULL
If you come to Russia we can hang out, I can be your interpreter. Giga status if your larp as if you hired me. Run some tinder experiments with zero matches. I'm a truecel, you'll look good next to me. :bigbrain:

Without Aryan Goddesses like these, the world would be a much colder place. :ogre:

Dont rope you have to be a cog in machine goym

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
OP just move to Russia already I'm telling you it's worth it thank me later

• +1
OP just move to Russia already I'm telling you it's worth it thank me later
ik bro i must learn russian first is not that easy

ik bro i must learn russian first is not that easy
Yeah it's pretty hard would take you at least a year of hard studying & practice, but most 100 iq< HTBs can speak somewhat half proper english + you'll get a huge halo as a white foreigner (assuming you're white, if not then it's over) bitches we'll be all over you you won't even need to communicate that much anyway

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Yeah it's pretty hard would take you at least a year of hard studying & practice, but most 100 iq< HTBs can speak somewhat half proper english + you'll get a huge halo as a white foreigner (assuming you're white, if not then it's over) bitches we'll be all over you you won't even need to communicate that much anyway
many many can't speak english, and it's more about finding a job. i have same colouring of the guy in my avi

you'll get a huge halo as a white foreigner (assuming you're white, if not then it's over) bitches we'll be all over you you won't even need to communicate that much
Why this? Do they want money from foreigners? Or preference for western look?

russian girl i spoke to told me guys don't notice her lol russians are too high t and only think about fighting and drinking

keep doubting as much as you want. russia is easier because guys aren't cucks and girls are hot, it's simple as that.

keep doubting as much as you want. russia is easier because guys aren't cucks and girls are hot, it's simple as that.
I agree on girls being hot.

isnt even funny

Some do but there aren't that much golddiggers left anymore tbh (they're mostly 40+ old roasties) since foids are allowed to work most of them do, so the halo is simply because an enlgish speaking good looking foreigner is exotic is considered exotic and hot af
Most guys are subhuman cucks and NOBODY is ripped bro I swear I've been living there nearly my whole life. Gopniks and high t jocks are nearly extinct nowadays and nobody ever heard of game and game alone allowed me to slay with almost zero competition (because most guys are low t awkward cucks) and I'm a pretty average looking 6'0 skinny fuck

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL and gamma
mogs me because med bvll

• JFL