I'm going to bloatmax

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
I am tired of being lean and small. Yes, my face looks better, but I observe that IRL bloated ogres get girls because they brutally sizemog. Although I V-tape mog most of the males, I weigh too little (180 cm 73 kg). I am going to eat 5k cals a day throughout the whole summer and also run sarms that bloat such as lgd, s-23 and mk 677 to get huge and bloated and size mog everyone. I won't get much fat because I'm an ectomorph but my face is going to get bloated but I don't care because I'm boneless. I'm looking forward to see how my great muscle definition reveals in clothes when I gain 10 kg of muscle on my body.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 15309 and Deleted member 18819
Worst time of the year to bloatmax

Worst time of the year to bloatmax
But I don't have any free time to bloatmax in other seasons. You see, I'll be able to train 7 times a week and eat a lot and get plenty of sleep. Also it's impossible for me to lose abs despite eating so much (I've tried it before). My body will always look lean, but I'll be bloated

Same but i will fatmaxx. Better to be fat and tall than skinny and tall.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 18819
I’m doing the exact opposite tryna go from 77kg @ 180 cm down to 70-73 ish

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
But I don't have any free time to bloatmax in other seasons. You see, I'll be able to train 7 times a week and eat a lot and get plenty of sleep. Also it's impossible for me to lose abs despite eating so much (I've tried it before). My body will always look lean, but I'll be bloated
NAWLLL u trippin stop until june 15

Same but i will fatmaxx. Better to be fat and tall than skinny and tall.
good luck. I unironically think that bloated ogres mog, there a lot of bloatmaxxed dudes who are big that don't even go to the gym with very wide hips and bellies and they slay. And they slay because of the size. Hollow cheeks are a meme also, very few people have them IRL

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15309, Oberyn and Tallooksmaxxer
Dont even hesitate, bloatmaxxing mogs

Screenshot 20220313 022631 YouTube

you need wider hips

10kg of muscle…..

Good luck

I am tired of being lean and small. Yes, my face looks better, but I observe that IRL bloated ogres get girls because they brutally sizemog. Although I V-tape mog most of the males, I weigh too little (180 cm 73 kg). I am going to eat 5k cals a day throughout the whole summer and also run sarms that bloat such as lgd, s-23 and mk 677 to get huge and bloated and size mog everyone. I won't get much fat because I'm an ectomorph but my face is going to get bloated but I don't care because I'm boneless. I'm looking forward to see how my great muscle definition reveals in clothes when I gain 10 kg of muscle on my body.
Bloat maxxing is pointless if you are an ectomorphic twink. You need good bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself