I'm going to create an ewhoring empire

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx
Here is my plan:

1st step : Making a modelling agency account on IG in a 3rd world country, buying a logo, followers, fake comments. Getting a least one girl willing to work with me.

2nd step : Now that I have a real model I can bypass any kind of verification, it allows me to make automated bots that are posting pics of my model on the regular subreddits used for that purpose. I would also use the usual tinder with 2-3 tinder accounts (You can't do more and really use bot now as they improved their system to prevent bots). Finally I would also make and grow an Instagram account for my model.

3rd step : No matters the traffic source the goal is always the same : BRINGING THEM TO MY FREE PUBLIC SNAPCHAT, I would make a bot that automatically posts stories, it would be like 3 teasing stories per day of my model, the last story of the day is linking to my custom made model website. At first when my account is still growing I would need to talk to horny guys, but this would only be a temporary situation.

4th step : On my custom made model website they basically buy the premium snapchat. The payment method would be stripe. I will disguise my business with my real company (Game server) because Stripe does not allow adult content

Last step : Once they buy, they get access to the premium, my model is managing the premium.

Then repeat with multiple models and enjoy the money flowing, once your business is doing well you can hire indians to do the talking on the free snapchat for you, and even if your account is popular enough you can not just not do the talking and just put the purchase link in your stories everyday.

Rate my plan

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, noodlelover, ALP and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
CB021F7E 45B4 46BD AD08 F24FB0CC6F28

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
good shit nigger

Edit: Nigga*

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member, Just4Beast and 3 others
>I'm going to create an ewhoring empire.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801, SAR, Just4Beast and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
I think you're going to lose more than you earn. Either way, for poor countrie with hot girls check moldova and argentina

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
Good luck with that :feelshaha:
@ManletEater
nigga has done so much hypothesizing only to fail at gaining 50 ig followers in a period of less than 6 months lmao

It’s too late to do this it’s better to do an onlyfans empire

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8 and noodlelover
Some one would report it to stripe and they would ban you.

Only fans already dominates this niche.

You could change payment methods and adapt in other ways. It could work. You might as well try it and start learning about how people make these sorts of decisions, because the more real world experience you accumulate, the more likely you are to eventually succeed.

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
Here is my plan:

1st step : Making a modelling agency account on IG in a 3rd world country, buying a logo, followers, fake comments. Getting a least one girl willing to work with me.

2nd step : Now that I have a real model I can bypass any kind of verification, it allows me to make automated bots that are posting pics of my model on the regular subreddits used for that purpose. I would also use the usual tinder with 2-3 tinder accounts (You can't do more and really use bot now as they improved their system to prevent bots). Finally I would also make and grow an Instagram account for my model.

3rd step : No matters the traffic source the goal is always the same : BRINGING THEM TO MY FREE PUBLIC SNAPCHAT, I would make a bot that automatically posts stories, it would be like 3 teasing stories per day of my model, the last story of the day is linking to my custom made model website. At first when my account is still growing I would need to talk to horny guys, but this would only be a temporary situation.

4th step : On my custom made model website they basically buy the premium snapchat. The payment method would be stripe. I will disguise my business with my real company (Game server) because Stripe does not allow adult content

Last step : Once they buy, they get access to the premium, my model is managing the premium.

Then repeat with multiple models and enjoy the money flowing, once your business is doing well you can hire indians to do the talking on the free snapchat for you, and even if your account is popular enough you can not just not do the talking and just put the purchase link in your stories everyday.

Rate my plan
Cope

If you are sharing all this shit with us you are probably not going to make nothing.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
There's a WAY BETTER way to do this but I'm not telling you. And yes, you use real models

market is oversatured like most empires nfts hopped on it a year ago? would've made bank same thing with this you should've benefited from being an early bird by starting this years ago when only fans launched same thing with tiktokkers being early to the worm

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I can help you with this as i have experience in making unlimited reddit accounts without getting banned and also getting loads of upvotes, but you will have to pay me. I have worked for another guy who runs an onlyfans agency