I’m going to date this girl

iluvltb

iluvltb

#1 ranked grey
Joined
May 12, 2026
Posts
775
Reputation
703
Org I love you made me giggle but it’s time I havnt been rotting like i used to, I got to where I wanted but it’s time I’ve been talking to this girl going out and she’s the one, this may be the last post ever by me I will not delete my acc, hopefully she doesn’t fuck me over or else I’m coming back to org and hopping on gear and ascend to chad goodbye org - I will now make a quote that can be used on thus my name “Genetics deal the cards, discipline decides if you fold or go all in.“
 
  • +1
Reactions: bnugly and johnxz
goodluck bhai mabye some day itll be me making that post 🥹❤️‍🩹
 
  • +1
Reactions: bnugly

Similar threads

chang cypionate
Replies
17
Views
101
chang cypionate
chang cypionate
coomerndiaye
Replies
4
Views
54
vux
vux
presible
Replies
12
Views
38
YungVampLyfe
YungVampLyfe
killuacel
Replies
14
Views
52
supersaiyancarp27
supersaiyancarp27
swaggyp1
Replies
7
Views
36
accinr
accinr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top