Gaygymmaxx
The Poet. (Dm for Therapy)
- Joined
- Mar 7, 2022
- Posts
- 66,373
- Reputation
- 114,604
Essentially my brother is a 25 year old bitch nigga who bitches and moans about stupid shit and makes excuses as to his lot in life, and his lack of achievements
He is highly Intellegent, smarter than me, but this has left his self defeatist cuck mindset UNDEFEATED
I'm the only one smart enough to convince him he is a pussy
So here is my genuinely insane plan to motivate him
Context: I had a best friend since 3rd grade, we will call him Kevin
My brother gave me weed when I was 12, me and my brother shared it with Kevin, he was apprehensive at first I believe but eventually he didn't care and just gave Kevin all kinds of shit, as my brother is a poly addict
When me and Kevin were 18, his addiction and mental problems progressed drastically and he was a roid rage retard at this point, he then overdosed on fentantyl,
That's the context
Now, the plan:
"Brother, you probably noticed that one day I stopped yelling, I stopped complaining, I stopped feeling sorry for myself, I seemed to have completely changed personalities, you even mentioned I grew smarter than I was before"
"When I was 18, kevin overdosed, I was so overcome with guilt that I began to completely purge myself of any kind of self pity, i would catch myself, feeling sorry for myself, I'd be annoyed with an inconvenience, the same way you often do, but I would remember, that I killed a kid.
That was me, and that was you, hes dead because and yet you walk around the house feeling sorry for yourself?
Not even Kevin's brother sulks around the house like you do, pussy."
I'll try to pull out some tears here ofc, then next part:
" I am not mad at you brother, we have no ill will, we haven't argued about anything in months,
I want you to listen to this closely, I came in here, to guilt trip you about my dead best friend, like a psycho, simply because you're such a pussy bitch that i can't stand it anymore. That's right, it's not even because I want you to stop yelling about stupid things, or because I don't want to hear you complain, it's literally because our father never taught you how not to be a bitch, so I feel responsible for picking up his slack "
Good idea ? I figure the ending will make him really feel like he's gotta stop being a bitch but this may not help at all, obviously I know him better than yall so I think he's smart and chill enough to withstand this
He is highly Intellegent, smarter than me, but this has left his self defeatist cuck mindset UNDEFEATED
I'm the only one smart enough to convince him he is a pussy
So here is my genuinely insane plan to motivate him
Context: I had a best friend since 3rd grade, we will call him Kevin
My brother gave me weed when I was 12, me and my brother shared it with Kevin, he was apprehensive at first I believe but eventually he didn't care and just gave Kevin all kinds of shit, as my brother is a poly addict
When me and Kevin were 18, his addiction and mental problems progressed drastically and he was a roid rage retard at this point, he then overdosed on fentantyl,
That's the context
Now, the plan:
"Brother, you probably noticed that one day I stopped yelling, I stopped complaining, I stopped feeling sorry for myself, I seemed to have completely changed personalities, you even mentioned I grew smarter than I was before"
"When I was 18, kevin overdosed, I was so overcome with guilt that I began to completely purge myself of any kind of self pity, i would catch myself, feeling sorry for myself, I'd be annoyed with an inconvenience, the same way you often do, but I would remember, that I killed a kid.
That was me, and that was you, hes dead because and yet you walk around the house feeling sorry for yourself?
Not even Kevin's brother sulks around the house like you do, pussy."
I'll try to pull out some tears here ofc, then next part:
" I am not mad at you brother, we have no ill will, we haven't argued about anything in months,
I want you to listen to this closely, I came in here, to guilt trip you about my dead best friend, like a psycho, simply because you're such a pussy bitch that i can't stand it anymore. That's right, it's not even because I want you to stop yelling about stupid things, or because I don't want to hear you complain, it's literally because our father never taught you how not to be a bitch, so I feel responsible for picking up his slack "
Good idea ? I figure the ending will make him really feel like he's gotta stop being a bitch but this may not help at all, obviously I know him better than yall so I think he's smart and chill enough to withstand this