I'm going to live my best life this summer

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
I just got accepted for a summer job at a bar at the biggest lake at my country. If my acne clears I will slay sooo fucking much while earning money it's crazy to think about. There are countless clubs with prime JBs there, every night parties with my bro it will be like a dream, but only if my shit acne decides to respond to accutane and clear up.

Any advice for things I can do in 2 months to slay as much as possible?
Going on minox for eyebrows, ordering lifts, browsing haircuts, buying clothes and those basic shit are already checked off the list.

I'm gonna have the time of my life if everything goes the right way the biggest lifefuel ever!!!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: N1666, Zenis and randomop
Ok

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
I just got accepted for a summer job at a bar at the biggest lake at my country. If my acne clears I will slay sooo fucking much while earning money it's crazy to think about. There are countless clubs with prime JBs there, every night parties with my bro it will be like a dream, but only if my shit acne decides to respond to accutane and clear up.

Going on minox for eyebrows, ordering lifts, browsing haircuts, buying clothes and those basic shit are already checked off the list.

I'm gonna have the time of my life if everything goes the right way the biggest lifefuel ever!!!
Why you so happy bro

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Why you so happy bro
Cause my life is otherwise misery and this gives me hope to make some memories and not just rot all my teenage years.

• Woah

You’re not Kys

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back