I'm going to reduce my usage of this site. All things I once cared about are completely irrelevant now

6ft4

Kraken
I do not expect anyone to read this thread but I recently had a realization of how pointless continuing to post on PSL after 7 years really is

All appetite I had to socialize is effectively dead now because I realized that bar approaching is just as ineffective as online
I was coping that just online had gotten harder since the scamdemic but I discovered irl is no longer worth trying either (it never was except in one favorable venue/circumstance I had)
I always had it in the back of my mind that I'd get a high quality drug source and go to legit events and parties "post ascension" but I have basically burned out any fantasy I had for that left in my head.
I went to a stadium hard dance music event last month which I had been waiting to do for years and it felt meh
I dropped 2 pills last week and spent most of the night in bed trying to embrace some euphoric feeling but I barely felt shit
I've probably used some kind of substance close to 100 times and had about 3 memory worthy experiences which were mostly due to setting

Every time I've taken a break from alcohol it has been with the intention that I would take it up again once I wanted to get into a situation where I'd interact with girls.
I have now made the decision that there is absolutely no scenario where drinking alcohol would be a net benefit
Any amount of alcohol is enough to trigger me to buy a bottle of vodka and trigger my BPD
Alcohol probably doesn't even make me more NT it just makes me take more chances and forget my failures while I remember the occasional time I end up getting with a girl because my brain is doing more work to process it.
Even if I managed to arrange a date now I'd be pretty sure it's destined to fail if I had alcohol so I may as well just save myself the mental suffering of triggering my BPD and just go on a date sober and not care about how much of a failure it is.

Even though it recently hit me just how much of a cringe fool I was obsessing over slays and coping with retarded behavior on nights out because I could post a story to PSL about it, I feel liberated because for the first time I feel that there is truly nothing to gain for trying in a social setting anymore
I used to get fear of missing out, thinking I needed to ascend by a certain date so that I could get to live social experiences to the fullest, but now I realize none of it fucking matters.
I've never had a girl I've met sober be the slightest bit interested in me
Putting your body and mind through such self destructive practices in an attempt to impress drunk women that aren't actually into you and would never speak to you if the met you sober is a stupid thing to do.
The slays you get by chance while being drunk and meeting a drunk girl will never hit the spot because all you're doing is trying to trick your brain that your a high status leader of the tribe that has girls come to him (the only true way "slaying" happens)
There is no way you can slay consistently enough as an average looks nobody to keep your brain in this deceived state
Once the slays run out you're not really any better off than before because to get another girl you're literally starting from scratch again which gets more difficult to do with each passing year
I matched with an 18 year old on tinder who held enough of a convo to get her snapchat, then when I started talking on snapchat the next day every response was one word but I tolerated it then she left my last message on open. She is studying psychology and has some cringe reference on tinder about those who study it being crazy themselves. I looked up her tiktok after and she had cringe tiktok dances up.
This is what we are being faced with for the next batch of girls. Every girl will treat sub E-Status guys like shit because they see you as valueless, even worse so than the past generation.
I did have a sense of urgency around finding an LTR because I thought I wouldn't be able to admit my true age once the gap became something like me being 28 (currently 26) and them being 18 but now all urgency is completely gone. The urgency is gone because the next gen of teenage (aka marriagable aged) girls are more disturbed than the last.
You may have been able to get a girl to warm to you over snapchat as an average guy in the past but now you're not getting more than one word responses until they ghost because they see average men as void of any humanity.
Tiktok is promoting the idea to them that an average man's only purpose is to donate money.
I thought I was going try to slay a chubby girl but all appetite for that has ceased after I broke semen retention
It is just a few weeks away from the 10 year point of having my first drink and I have lived 10n years of meaningless shit, I haven't built anything to progress on in the meantime
Even if tomorrow I was presented with everything I desired just a couple of years ago I would not be able to enjoy it because of how numb my brain is

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thegoat, Deleted member 16834, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 28 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, bogii, whiteissuperior and 1 other person
I did read. Remember you dont have to prove shit to people. Do what you enjoy.

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 14392 and 12 others

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55, bogii, Deleted member 19281 and 3 others
I read everything. Good post boyo.

It would also seem this is your 3000th post on this site. Seems fitting.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 9670, Daniel Plainview and 6 others
Man don’t leave i read everything and it hurts harder knowing you’re a white 6ft4 htn @6ft4

• Woah
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 15309
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, ilovelamp08, Deleted and 4 others
See you tomorrow :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, oldcelloser, Deleted member 19157 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 18244
Read all of it.

First of all, don't leave us alone with these autists.

Do you think your life would be different if you didn't find out PSL websites?
For me, I don't think it would be different. people don't find these websites by chance even if they do they just laugh at us and leave never come back again. This website is our personality, we don't have this personality because this website it's a reflection of us.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, Lygodactylus, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 1 other person
>gets sex
>complains

:pepefrown:

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
I read everything. Good post boyo.

It would also seem this is your 3000th post on this site. Seems fitting.
I was tempted to not make another post after you pointed this out but there is no point in trying to go cold turkey and not post because I'd prob end up coming back.
I will probably aim to make less than 10 posts per week and keep them in the success section or discussions about surgery
Just posting for entertainment and trying to keep the lookism banter alive will not help my life situation
Also weighing in on debates about which feature is more important with a paragraph of my thoughts is also a waste of time even if I get some stimulation from writing it. I need to get all of my stimulation from working on yt vids until I have a living wage.
When it comes to debates about how much certain things matter to women outside of looks there's really no point in me engaging in any debate there because my views are pretty much set and trying to convince someone else of something isn't exactly going to benefit me.
There have always been some knowledgeable PSL posters floating around that drop nuggets of good info now and then but the Net +/- of spending hours here per day to stumble on them is not worth it

My main goal is to reduce lurking time dramatically and hopefully keeping my post count low and staying busy in my life will help with this. When I worked fulltime for a year I went months barely posting on PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, lilhorizontal32, forevergymcelling and 3 others
Read all of it.

For me, I don't think it would be different. people don't find these websites by chance even if they do they just laugh at us and leave never come back again. This website is our personality, we don't have this personality because this website it's a reflection of us.
There's no way I could've never started lifting weights and never stumbled on bodybuilding misc
I assume misc was always going to lead to PSL unless they happened to ban all mention of it while I browsed misc, but they didn't
I've always liked having a platform to vent that's not full of normies but maybe journalling like Hamza will fill that void if I don't post it here jfl

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Mongrelcel, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 1 other person
Good thread, every word
I feel like I also have no reason to browse offtopic tbh it isn't helping me with anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, 6ft4, lilhorizontal32 and 1 other person
Good thread, every word
I feel like I also have no reason to browse offtopic tbh it isn't helping me with anything
I haven't browsed looksmax/lookism for 3 years. I am not feeling good these days and I found myself on here.

I do not expect anyone to read this thread but I recently had a realization of how pointless continuing to post on PSL after 7 years really is

All appetite I had to socialize is effectively dead now because I realized that bar approaching is just as ineffective as online
I was coping that just online had gotten harder since the scamdemic but I discovered irl is no longer worth trying either (it never was except in one favorable venue/circumstance I had)
I always had it in the back of my mind that I'd get a high quality drug source and go to legit events and parties "post ascension" but I have basically burned out any fantasy I had for that left in my head.
I went to a stadium hard dance music event last month which I had been waiting to do for years and it felt meh
I dropped 2 pills last week and spent most of the night in bed trying to embrace some euphoric feeling but I barely felt shit
I've probably used some kind of substance close to 100 times and had about 3 memory worthy experiences which were mostly due to setting

Every time I've taken a break from alcohol it has been with the intention that I would take it up again once I wanted to get into a situation where I'd interact with girls.
I have now made the decision that there is absolutely no scenario where drinking alcohol would be a net benefit
Any amount of alcohol is enough to trigger me to buy a bottle of vodka and trigger my BPD
Alcohol probably doesn't even make me more NT it just makes me take more chances and forget my failures while I remember the occasional time I end up getting with a girl because my brain is doing more work to process it.
Even if I managed to arrange a date now I'd be pretty sure it's destined to fail if I had alcohol so I may as well just save myself the mental suffering of triggering my BPD and just go on a date sober and not care about how much of a failure it is.

Even though it recently hit me just how much of a cringe fool I was obsessing over slays and coping with retarded behavior on nights out because I could post a story to PSL about it, I feel liberated because for the first time I feel that there is truly nothing to gain for trying in a social setting anymore
I used to get fear of missing out, thinking I needed to ascend by a certain date so that I could get to live social experiences to the fullest, but now I realize none of it fucking matters.
Putting your body and mind through such self destructive practices in an attempt to impress drunk women that aren't actually into you and would never speak to you if the met you sober is a stupid thing to do.
The slays you get by chance while being drunk and meeting a drunk girl will never hit the spot because all you're doing is trying to trick your brain that your a high status leader of the tribe that has girls come to him (the only true way "slaying" happens)
There is no way you can slay consistently enough as an average looks nobody to keep your brain in this deceived state
Once the slays run out you're not really any better off than before because to get another girl you're literally starting from scratch again which gets more difficult to do with each passing year
I matched with an 18 year old on tinder who held enough of a convo to get her snapchat, then when I started talking on snapchat the next day every response was one word but I tolerated it then she left my last message on open. She is studying psychology and has some cringe reference on tinder about those who study it being crazy themselves. I looked up her tiktok after and she had cringe tiktok dances up.
This is what we are being faced with for the next batch of girls. Every girl will treat sub E-Status guys like shit because they see you as valueless, even worse so than the past generation.
I did have a sense of urgency around finding an LTR because I thought I wouldn't be able to admit my true age once the gap became something like me being 28 (currently 26) and them being 18 but now all urgency is completely gone. The urgency is gone because the next gen of teenage (aka marriagable aged) girls are more disturbed than the last.
You may have been able to get a girl to warm to you over snapchat as an average guy in the past but now you're not getting more than one word responses until they ghost because they see average men as void of any humanity.
Tiktok is promoting the idea to them that an average man's only purpose is to donate money.
I thought I was going try to slay a chubby girl but all appetite for that has ceased after I broke semen retention
It is just a few weeks away from the 10 year point of having my first drink and I have lived 10n years of meaningless shit, I haven't built anything to progress on in the meantime
Even if tomorrow I was presented with everything I desired just a couple of years ago I would not be able to enjoy it because of how numb my brain is
Profound.

I agree with a lot. Especially the hopelessness of trying to bond with next generation of girls.

Get centered and do only what satisfies you from now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, oldcelloser and forevergymcelling
Read all of it.

without psl I would definitely look worse than I do now, debatable if it was worth it because my mental state atleast temporarily got worse, but it seems I got over it, so it was probably worth it to find this site for me in the long run I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Kal-El, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 1 other person
I haven't browsed looksmax/lookism for 3 years. I am not feeling good these days and I found myself on here.
I went nearly 2 years without looking at PSL once and besides being less on point with looksmaxxing nothing was especially different and if anything I felt better overall
That being said when I returned I did learn a bunch of new looksmaxxing info and relearn some I had forgotten, imo the ideal is just to check in on the looksmaxxing/moneymaxxing/best of every now and again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Oberyn
without psl I would definitely look worse than I do now, debatable if it was worth it because my mental state atleast temporarily got worse, but it seems I got over it, so it was probably worth it to find this site for me in the long run I guess
without ever having found PSL I would be a NW4 collagenless bloated mess and would likely have had a fraction of the (still not that many) slays I have tbh

• +1
Reactions: MorningNorwood, EasternRightWinger15 and Kal-El

Sounds like you suffer from anhedonia.

"Last seen Today at 9:19 PM

• JFL
Reactions: ilovelamp08 and Deleted member 16369
Dnrd+Fuck long essays faggots

Great thread, you described how I feel exactly. There’s no ascending, what are you ascending to? There’s no woman worthy of my ascension and frankly it doesn’t even matter, I was always good enough, I just fucked up my chances

I can become better and I will but women are a disappointment, the culture simply destroyed them and unlike men, there’s no handful of women holding on, fighting against the system. Maybe a few religious ones but what really happened is the whole looksmax attitude of lookism was passed down to them and they became even more masculine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 2729 and 6ft4
I don't understand how this guy is suffering despite being a HTN at 6ft4.
That is literally the pinnacle of sex appeal.
Are you non-NT boyo @6ft4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I don't understand how this guy is suffering despite being a HTN at 6ft4.
That is literally the pinnacle of sex appeal.
Are you non-NT boyo @6ft4
I am brutally non NT

Also I'm going to use this post as an opportunity to say I did not quit this forum and am just as addicted as ever
I was on a downer after making this thread from a drinking binge

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
I am brutally non NT

Also I'm going to use this post as an opportunity to say I did not quit this forum and am just as addicted as ever
I was on a downer after making this thread from a drinking binge
Man, my giga non-NT tall HTN friends slay... like slay real hard... I don't understand how you don't
Women literally make it so easy for them all the time that they literally don't have to do anything... their looks are enough for the women. When I actually talk to some of those foids... they actually come up with funny reason of why they like them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...

Like they'll literally say I like him because he is a nerd... I like shy guys... I like silent guys... and what not, when all of us actually know the true reason.

Man, my giga non-NT tall HTN friends slay... like slay real hard... I don't understand how you don't
Women literally make it so easy for them all the time that they literally don't have to do anything... their looks are enough for the women. When I actually talk to some of those foids... they actually come up with funny reason of why they like them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...

Like they'll literally say I like him because he is a nerd... I like shy guys... I like silent guys... and what not, when all of us actually know the true reason.
I just sent you a friend request on discord (you're part of the insta catfishing group) I'd like to ask u some questions about this

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat

So much about life is just perspective.

Last edited:
We need upraising. I dont wana pay for bitche's kids with taxes

Just rope tbh