I'm going to rope if I don't get a gf soon

Deleted member 16958

Deleted member 16958

Gold
I'm not asking anyone to feels sorry for me, I just want to know how you guys cope. For me it's constant torment. I have no energy to get out of bed anymore. I have constant headaches, I can't sleep, can't even get my dick up when i'm cooming.

Are any of you actual incels (past your teens) that can't get any pussy at all? I had opportunities in the past but I so autistically passed them up because I was an insecure subhuman. Now I have no friends, don't go out anymore so i'm just rotting. No more opportunities. I'll probably drop out of college soon because I don't have the energy for it, then i'll spend the money I have on hookers and rope.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 15099, DivineBeing and 2 others
if u had chances before u can have chances again. pick yourself bro, that’s the only way. you don’t have time to fuck up your life rn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 5786 and 3 others
After a while of having a girlfriend, you're going to miss the times you had alone, boyo; appreciate the time you have right now, instead of contemplating suicide.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and Deleted member 16958
if u had chances before u can have chances again. pick yourself bro, that’s the only way. you don’t have time to fuck up your life rn
I haven't had any in a long time because I don't go out anymore as I have no friends and i'm not in the position to find any. I'm also not getting younger. Thanks though bros.

actively hoping ure not joking and will rope soon. keep us updated

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
I would kill to be your height, plus you’re a Chadlite or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16958
I would kill to be your height, plus you’re a Chadlite or something
Where did you get that information? I got rated Chad on Lookism before but I think it was a joke and i'm also mentally retarded and I look ethnic so it's over. There are 4'8 Indian janitors who haven't been abused like me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and DivineBeing
i dont go outside cuz seing girls my age makes me depressed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 15099, wollet2 and 1 other person
Where did you get that information? I got rated Chad on Lookism before but I think it was a joke and i'm also mentally retarded and I look ethnic so it's over. There are 4'8 Indian janitors who haven't been abused like me.
You talked about your past experiences and you sounded like a chad/chadlite

You talked about your past experiences and you sounded like a chad/chadlite
yeah, but I haven't been approached in 2 and a half years. And now I have no friends so I can't go out to bars and clubs. I'm sure i'm desperate enough to not spill my spaghetti when talking to foids anymore but no opportunities = over. I don't even feel worthy of messaging Tinder foids jfl. I can barely sleep because i'm having constant panic attacks of my face actually being on Tinder.

You need to see the Chads she is following on IG and TikTok

• +1
Idk your future gf
doesn't matter, all the girls I know are dating normies and even below average guys, even hot girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
I think I just accepted that my best shot at pussy is finishing university and betabuxxing, just like many men in my country do, so I basically keep studying and that's my cope
Dating at least half attractive young women is brutally hard if you don't look good yourself, their smv is mind boggingly high, so I think it's normal to be incel as a young man

I think I just accepted that my best shot at pussy is finishing university and betabuxxing, just like many men in my country do, so I basically keep studying and that's my cope
Dating at least half attractive young women is brutally hard if you don't look good yourself, their smv is mind boggingly high, so I think it's normal to be incel as a young man
how hard do u study

I'm in a similar situation. old fuck past his prime that were wasted playing video games and browsing the internet instead of living the life I was supposed to live. I shit you not if I looksmaxxed and played sports during adolescence; I would lost my virginity at 13/14 maxx.

I personally gave up.

you lack self love m8 , lack of purpose , lot of priest and monks never even kiss women and they are full of life , sex isnt the answer , this bullshit that you need to girls to be fullfield is the biggest sack of shit ever

• +1