im going to rope

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
im 5'4 ugly . zero girlfriends. & i only have 1 friend who isn't successful with girls either. Im just going to rope. I don't see any other solutions.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller, ThreadMatters, Deleted member 6402 and 3 others
have you even tried lookmaxing yet?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
im 5'4 ugly . zero girlfriends. & i only have 1 friend who isn't successful with girls either. Im just going to rope. I don't see any other solutions.

How old are you?

• +1
have you even tried lookmaxing yet?
as a young kid i was heavy into sports. In HS i decided to stop playing sports because I just wasn't tall enough I don't like lifting but i do like cardio. I get haircuts & shower a lot all the time. Im at a point where i given up on making sure my haircut is perfect ect. I have a lot of nice clothes & good hygeine but that doesn't matter. My friend who smells like poop (literally not joking) gets more laid then me just because of his height. I tried every PUA u can think of. I studied hard. I did have a gf 5 years ago but barely got laid from her. (was just being used for resources)
How old are you?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller, ThreadMatters and Deleted member 6401
I can’t understand how some people wake up so late. If you don’t get girls earlier than your 20s it’s crystal clear that something’s wrong with you.

OP if you have a good face to start with just look around for girls shorter than you. At 5ft4 you might not have many options especially if you live in a Western country, but you can try.
And looksmax. Do everything you can to look the best version of yourself.

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller and Deleted member 6401
I can’t understand how some people wake up so late. If you don’t get girls earlier than your 20s it’s crystal clear that something’s wrong with you.

OP if you have a good face to start with just look around for girls shorter than you. At 5ft4 you might not have many options especially if you live in a Western country, but you can try.
And looksmax. Do everything you can to look the best version of yourself.
Best option is to have loads of $$$ and get a trophy wife based on shallow feelings of attraction (he uses her for sex and public glory and she uses him for the bux™

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
Fuck can't imagine being sub average height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I m gonna rope too. I cant live without oneitis. FUUUCK NOT BEING ABLE TO SWAP BODIES WITH HER BF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
  • +1
Let’s rope together in a Forrest
Or make the best out of your situation. If you kys you will let all the people who bullied you or discriminated against you win

• +1
nooo dont rope....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and RoundHouse
did OP rope? its been 2 years

• JFL
Reactions: ThreadMatters, RoundHouse, Lolcel and 1 other person
That lelouch avi is giving me flashbacks to when extrachromosomes roped, cursed avi tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel
  • JFL
Reactions: recessed, RoundHouse, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
Don’t rope

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Ngl I'm glad to see so many lost and suicidal men, they just need to turn that Rope Fuel energy into Rage Fule and demand to take back their country, no more women's rights and all the other Jew Tricks