im going to set my goals to the bare minimum so I know I will achieve them.

mug

mug

⚡️⚡️
im not gonna shoot for the stars. im shooting for the sky. but put all my effort into that...

like im not gonna shoot to be a chad. just htn.

I don't want a mansion just a clean well put together house.

I don't want a corvette I want a Honda Civic.

for someone like me who has low self esteem and analysis paralysis. setting myself up for success by setting the bar lower is a good strategy.

thoughts on this philosophy?

how do you look at your goals?

and part of me wants to have all the top tier goals, but I think just setting the end at the minimum will make life more bearable and success more reachable

• Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard
If you set your goals too high you will feel like your constantly failing, while the opposite is true for setting them low.

• +1
Reactions: mug
If you set your goals too high you will feel like your constantly failing, while the opposite is true for setting them low.
yeah, I can get caught up in the success of others and by doing that I release control over my life. even though my life has gotten exponentially better in just a few months.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker and Danish_Retard
yeah, I can get caught up in the success of others and by doing that I release control over my life. even though my life has gotten exponentially better in just a few months.
how did it get better?

• +1
Lololololoool you're not fighting the fucking cold war to be needing this much emotional build up

• +1
how did it get better?
for starters I failed out of college, but now im living with my dad in a major us city. so its nice to be away from my small ghetto town.

I lost a lot of weight and cleared up my skin significantly.

I have a job making good money, its wagie grocery store but I love it.

im just enjoying being independent and spending time with my dad.

but I have more work to do, including getting my license and a car. im 19 lol

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
Lololololoool you're not fighting the fucking cold war to be needing this much emotional build up
hey it makes it more entertaining...

its better than making it really robotic