Im going to start investing

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Butch lesbian gaze pilled femboy
@ilovetakis @Darkeningstar @noobs @Bomber517

I got a pretty decent sum of cash (400) for my birthday. What kinda stocks should I buy?

I'm think weapons producers (war in ukraine, possibly more wars in the future). If I'm gonna pay taxes that goes to military spending, might as well have a way to get it back. Although I don't support war so I'm open to a moral argument against this.

I don't trust investment banking, it's fake and there is no value being produced. I'm only considering stocks that produce real irreplaceable value (guns, steel, copper ect)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, noobs, JovenCansao and 4 others
"pretty decent sum of cash (400)", no point in using that for investing, do something fun with it instead 400 dollars is nothing

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, User28823, ambi and 1 other person
"pretty decent sum of cash (400)", no point in using that for investing, do something fun with it instead 400 dollars is nothing
do what? Buy drugs, alcohol or videogames? No point.

this tbh

do something risky with that money that could potentially make u a lot more

so many experiments to try

• +1
Reactions: darktriadprince
this tbh

10% gain would only be 40$, literally no point

• +1
Reactions: User28823 and ilovetakis
Unless you're getting that 400 every month it's not much use investing it tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Bomber517, Imretarded? and 2 others
this tbh

Buy a 5g of coke, flip it quick then buy 10 and repeat (y)
Only suggestions i'm receiving are:

Just sell cocaine and risk ruining your life bro

and gambling

This money would be better spent buying acid for me to pour on you two's faces for even suggesting this retardation.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
I can get 50-100 bucks every 2-3 weeks:feelshehe:
Ok yea then you can do something
If you wanna go with something safe buy index funds like the SnP 500
Or u can invest in companies you see a bright future for but that's more risky cuz u never know what happens

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
Ok yea then you can do something
If you wanna go with something safe buy index funds like the SnP 500
Or u can invest in companies you see a bright future for but that's more risky cuz u never know what happens
I only care about dividends tbh. Buy and never sell type shit
IMG 6226
I made like 5 dollars trading bitcoin btw.

I can't invest in US stocks, I don't have an international account:incel:.

• +1
Reactions: ilovetakis
Only suggestions i'm receiving are:

Just sell cocaine and risk ruining your life bro

and gambling

This money would be better spent buying acid for me to pour on you two's faces for even suggesting this retardation.
never said to gamble

bhw -> learn -> test

• Hmm...
I only care about dividends tbh. Buy and never sell type shit
View attachment 3024797
I made like 5 dollars trading bitcoin btw.

I can't invest in US stocks, I don't have an international account:incel:.
Ah brutal
I know next to nothing about the non-US stock markets so I can't help you there
Could try crypto but again that's a lot more risky

Real estate stocks will always do well and you can look into index funds from your country

• +1
Ah brutal
I know next to nothing about the non-US stock markets so I can't help you there
Could try crypto but again that's a lot more risky

Real estate stocks will always do well and you can look into index funds from your country
I'll invest a portion of it into some index fund when the market is open.

Thank you pookie:cool:

My current goal is to be able to buy my looksmaxxing stuff from the dividends only.

With 400 invested, a 5% yield could pay for my yearly supply of tretinoin and I'll be able to invest maybe 200-500 each year from my allowance if I am frugal.

• +1
I'll invest a portion of it into some index fund when the market is open.

Thank you pookie:cool:

My current goal is to be able to buy my looksmaxxing stuff from the dividends only.

With 400 invested, a 5% yield could pay for my yearly supply of tretinoin and I'll be able to invest maybe 200-500 each year from my allowance if I am frugal.
Based stuff
20$ for a year of tret sounds great ngl

• Love it

I got a pretty decent sum of cash (400) for my birthday. What kinda stocks should I buy?

I'm think weapons producers (war in ukraine, possibly more wars in the future). If I'm gonna pay taxes that goes to military spending, might as well have a way to get it back. Although I don't support war so I'm open to a moral argument against this.

I don't trust investment banking, it's fake and there is no value being produced. I'm only considering stocks that produce real irreplaceable value (guns, steel, copper ect)
Bet it all on red nigga and get 800

• Hmm...
Based stuff
20$ for a year of tret sounds great ngl
Haha yeah but I use something else that costs like 200 a year and it's eating up my savings :cry:

• +1
No. Don't waste it.

• Love it
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517 and ilovetakis
Oh that game but you only have a 48% chance of winning on red:lul:

Tbh I've played some poker and I'm getting an idea how to win consistently. Just bet when you have a good hand theory:feelshah:

I wont:owo:

It's brutal how pricy this shit is. :feelswhy:
48% chance dont seem too bad , however filthy jews rig the machines sometimes

• JFL
If i was a girl, i'd keep you as my sex-slave :feelshehe:
I can cook so I'd be the woman in the relationship. You work all day winning bread:feelshah:
48% chance dont seem too bad , however filthy jews rig the machines sometimes
nigga 48% chance is dogshit for only a double. It's a losing game.:lul:

If I gamble, it's a game that requires skill.

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
I can cook so I'd be the woman in the relationship. You work all day winning bread:feelshah:

nigga 48% chance is dogshit for only a double. It's a losing game.:lul:

If I gamble, it's a game that requires skill.
Play poker then

• Hmm...

Open a simulator, you can do this with webull and i’m pretty sure etoro

if you want to make real money and your confident in your trade you can use leverage, some brokers have different rules in this along with different commissions/spreads

for what your doing i think you would want to look into futures and forex and not stock but could be wrong

you want to invest and not day trade right?

• Woah
Open a simulator, you can do this with webull and i’m pretty sure etoro

if you want to make real money and your confident in your trade you can use leverage, some brokers have different rules in this along with different commissions/spreads

for what your doing i think you would want to look into futures and forex and not stock but could be wrong

you want to invest and not day trade right?
You mean those wojak investing shit where bogdonoff dumps the stock and you go into millions of debt?

Fuck that:lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: noobs
You mean those wojak investing shit where bogdonoff dumps the stock and you go into millions of debt?

Fuck that:lul:
what part of what i’m talking about do u mean

• Hmm...
400 is absolutely nothing tbh. You are better off buying books to study investing or a useful skill. With that being said, I invested $800 in nvdia back in 2020 and I made like $10,000 in profit. I guess you can do a little bit of research and hope to get lucky.

• Woah
leveraging?
you have stop loss orders to prevent that and the market won’t move enough to make any serious money without it

the market will never move more than 10% in a day on large cap stocks unless a massive event happens and even then to be liquidated you would need a 10x leverage to even liquidate your account in that scenario if you didn’t use stop loss orders

this is using current spy (the current market rate of change) interest weekly with 400$
without leverage
IMG 5225
with leverage (4x, but you can and should often leverage more like 5-6x in a small account)
IMG 5224

Last edited:
  • Woah
you have stop loss orders to prevent that and the market won’t move enough to make any serious money without it

the market will never move more than 10% in a day on large cap stocks unless a massive event happens and even then to be liquidated you would need a 10x leverage to even liquidate your account in that scenario if you didn’t use stop loss orders

this is using current spy (the current market rate of change) interest weekly with 400$
without leverage
View attachment 3024827
with leverage (4x)
View attachment 3024828
7.1% sounds great to me ngl.

:owo:

I only want interest greater than inflation anon

• Love it
Reactions: noobs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back