I'm going to tattoomaxx post good sleeves

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
In the military you are allowed to get as tatted up as you want, it just can't go beyond your wrist onto your hands, or above the neck. Essentially as long as it doesn't show in a uniform you are good to go.

Anyone experienced on this topic know what some good sleeves look like? By then I should be gymcelled as well so it will look better on a slightly bigger arm.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 4614, Danish_Retard and 7 others
based native at it again. gonna tattoomax aswell, i like pagan themed sleeves but most people associate that with neo nazis lol

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Danish_Retard
based native at it again. gonna tattoomax aswell, i like pagan themed sleeves but most people associate that with neo nazis lol
Yes I've been told that most people with my job in the military anyway usually always have 2 full sleeves on both arms and are the chilliest people in the room. That's what such an awesome job does to you, makes you more relaxed and enjoying life.

I don't think I want 2 sleeves though at the moment. I just want 1 on my left arm but I think black and gray tattoos looks good. Like a really good sleeve with no color in it and a nice tan on my skin I think would be nice.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6873
Greycel link

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
Yes I've been told that most people with my job in the military anyway usually always have 2 full sleeves on both arms and are the chilliest people in the room. That's what such an awesome job does to you, makes you more relaxed and enjoying life.

I don't think I want 2 sleeves though at the moment. I just want 1 on my left arm but I think black and gray tattoos looks good. Like a really good sleeve with no color in it and a nice tan on my skin I think would be nice.
Damn sounds good man! hoping it ascends you ngl ur one of the few users here i hope ascends tbh tbh.
Im thinking about a full black sleeve too tbh, kinda wanna get a sleeve themed around all my favourite metal bands tbh

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and oatmeal
ppl gonna thinks ur a self hating jews man

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 5875
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 6873 and lutte
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 3043
paganism is doomism. Tatoo is cucked.
im considering getting a sleeve tattoo in the future and blasting mt2 til i look like a kurd youre saying i shouldn't?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
why brobro im gonna get a tattoo the second shops open again
i forgive you, you are too much into goth girls, but repent seriously afterward.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and lutte
im considering getting a sleeve tattoo in the future and blasting mt2 til i look like a kurd youre saying i shouldn't
caged

• +1
Reactions: lutte
i'm thinking of jumping on the trend too, tbh. Foids seem to like tats.
It's SO overdone here, and every shy accountant has got 2 full sleeves now, but fuck it. Trend will probably last a lot longer

• +1
Reactions: MewingJBP, Danish_Retard and shaugstir
Here
Comment JRHNSxFfYefRxuLWXWfAbfjBVI0NLwnpsasd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5875
i'm thinking of jumping on the trend too, tbh. Foids seem to like tats.
It's SO overdone here, and every shy accountant has got 2 full sleeves now, but fuck it. Trend will probably last a lot longer
Yes it's old as fuck though. Like military members have been getting tattoos since the early 1900s. The Navy actually is the only military branch that allows their members to have neck and hand tattoos, following tradition since early sailors were the ones who originally got all tatted up all over their body, hands, and neck. The rest of the branches you cannot have it on the neck and hands, however.

Yes would breed and ginger is not a bad trait it's just the coloring usually looks shit figure out how to fix your eyebrows mainly and not look like a total cumskin.

Also stay the fuck out of the sun you don't want sunspots covering your arms, my dad is actually a ginger that's my white side and he has sunspots everywhere.

• JFL
Also stay the fuck out of the sun you don't want sunspots covering your arms, my dad is actually a ginger that's my white side and he has sunspots everywhere.
I learned this from experience... I wear a hat outside during summer now to keep my hair darker as well

And luckily I have eyebrows unlike both my parents

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
W

what job, I’m guessing you are in the navy

Tattoos is a MASSIVE halo on Asians imo. Get some Asian tattoos tho bro, like a dragon or some shit, ideally get you entire upper body covered in tats.

Last edited:
  • +1
+1, I wanna do the same. I want a pec+sleeve tattoo that looks high t and cool, but possibly abstract/geometrical.

Any suggestions?

I'd get tatoos if they weren't so common, almost every soy npc has sleeves now JFL

Every roided gymcell or mma guy has it too

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar