im going to try eating 500 cals a day

frendly

frendly

👁
how much would i lose from eating 500 cal and running 2 miles with weight training everyday for 30 days.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
how much would i lose from eating 500 cal and running 2 miles with weight training everyday for 30 days.
dude this is a terrible idea, what the fuck are you doing.

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and Deleted member
dude this is a terrible idea, what the fuck are you doing.
for real? :hnghn: what should i do im trying toget lean fast cause theres this dance at my school. if i do this what will happen?srry im retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
for real? :hnghn: what should i do im trying toget lean fast cause theres this dance at my school. if i do this what will happen?srry im retarded
it’s okay man just listen

eat the calories you usually eat everyday -500 cal

do cardio regularly

drink lots of water

take potassium pills to eliminate water retention

all of this depends on how fat you are rn and how close the dance is

height and weight?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: isis_Bleach and N1666
it’s okay man just listen

eat the calories you usually eat everyday -500 cal

do cardio regularly

drink lots of water

take potassium pills to eliminate water retention

all of this depends on how fat you are rn and how close the dance is

height and weight?
6 0 and 200

6 0 and 200
oh and also hit the gym while you’re doing all this, you might even look like a complete mogger after depending on your bones

depends how bad you wanna impress that girl

dont fuck this up if u want pussy :feelskek:

ideal male height 6’0 so just lose weight nigger

oh and also hit the gym while you’re doing all this, you might even look like a complete mogger after depending on your bones

depends how bad you wanna impress that girl

dont fuck this up if u want pussy :feelskek:

ideal male height 6’0 so just lose weight nigger
alr alr i will

Attachments

• mp4 (6).mp4
    468.9 KB
I want to lose fat I'm 6'1 155lb

I was 120lb before and looked like a slayer but I looked way too skinny

You expect to build muscle on a 500 calorie diet with cardio? Eat at a 500-1000 calorie surplus and go through a body recomp. You will lose fat and make muscle at the same time. Aerobics is also retarded. Do more HIIT exercises such as sprinting.

Terrible way to get lean, u will look like total shit after 10 days

You expect to build muscle on a 500 calorie diet with cardio? Eat at a 500-1000 calorie surplus and go through a body recomp. You will lose fat and make muscle at the same time. Aerobics is also retarded. Do more HIIT exercises such as sprinting.
thanks for the tips ill eat 500 on certain days then and wont do too much cardio

alr alr i will
do a mix of aerobics and sprinting, but always push yourself. (((Aerobics))) is like the women in the weight room doing 2.5 pound curls. checkout fellrnr.com and look up jack daniels VO2MAX, but most importantly do a couple days running as far as you can (long runs), a couple running as fast as you can (sprints), and a couple running a certain distance as fast as you can (tempo run).

t. 16:29 5k and still nowhere near the peak of my running career

do a mix of aerobics and sprinting, but always push yourself. (((Aerobics))) is like the women in the weight room doing 2.5 pound curls. checkout fellrnr.com and look up jack daniels VO2MAX, but most importantly do a couple days running as far as you can (long runs), a couple running as fast as you can (sprints), and a couple running a certain distance as fast as you can (tempo run).

t. 16:29 5k and still nowhere near the peak of my running career
holy shit, thank you bruh.

• +1
Reactions: teenmax
I did this 3 summers ago. My body is still in a caloric deficit. It's literally the most OP way to lose weight.

holy shit, thank you bruh.
how much did you lose in 20 days?
Use cronometer to plot a diet with 100% of every vitamin/mineral and at least 100g protein if you’re really going to do this. Lift HARD or lose all your muscle. I would suggest egg whites, multivitamin, multimineral (All though 99% are retarded so be careful), vit d, make sure both multis are lipid something, I forget the word but it’s important for bioavailability, and something else to increase bioavailability. Space lifting and running at least 8 hours apart, and post results. This is absolute autism however.