I'm going to use tinder passport to find out which US cities are best and worst for online dating.

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
So far I've tried a few cities.

SOUTH EASTERN CITIES: Honestly, any city in any south eastern state except Florida basically sucks. Immediately your likes counter will fill up with those obese ghetto black sheboons no matter how good looking you are, even if you are a white chad, you can't escape them. And on top of that the white girls there are obese rednecky girls, either way half your matches will be really low quality, and they're slightly racist too so if you arent white it makes it quite a bit harder.

NORTH WESTERN CITIES: Cities in the north west like portland and seattle are quite good actually. THERE ARE NO GHETTO BLACK SHEBOONS THERE! YAYY!! Almost all of the girls i matched with there were at the minimum average looking white girls and Asian girls. The downside is that they don't really respond much to messages, but still much better to have matches with 16 average or attractive looking girls and have only 4 respond, than have 10 ghetto fat black sheboons and 5 obese trailer trash white girls and have only 5 average girls left to message and have only 1 of them respond and then flake like you would in the southeast.

This is all I've tried so far. I'll be doing north eastern cities next and I'll keep you guys updated on the results. Man, removing yourself from an area full of ghetto black sheboons really helps. I would suggest never use dating apps in cities where there's a significantly large ghetto area. Because they'll just fill up your likes and no normal looking girls will get much chance to see your profile. They are just such a hindrance and such pests. But damn the south east really sucks for online dating. Florida is the exception. You can match with cute average girls there

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Hypno and 4 others
What's your race?

If you're Indian, the Pacific Northwest is calling you.

If you're Hispanic, just move to the Southwest.
Why is the pacific northwest calling Indians?

NYC is you are a chad. Salludon got 99+ likes within a few hours in NYC.

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and ROTTING
Imma move to USA to smash thristy black hoes
@kjsbdfiusdf

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie and Deleted member 6403
So far I've tried a few cities.

SOUTH EASTERN CITIES: Honestly, any city in any south eastern state except Florida basically sucks. Immediately your likes counter will fill up with those obese ghetto black sheboons no matter how good looking you are, even if you are a white chad, you can't escape them. And on top of that the white girls there are obese rednecky girls, either way half your matches will be really low quality, and they're slightly racist too so if you arent white it makes it quite a bit harder.

NORTH WESTERN CITIES: Cities in the north west like portland and seattle are quite good actually. THERE ARE NO GHETTO BLACK SHEBOONS THERE! YAYY!! Almost all of the girls i matched with there were at the minimum average looking white girls and Asian girls. The downside is that they don't really respond much to messages, but still much better to have matches with 16 average or attractive looking girls and have only 4 respond, than have 10 ghetto fat black sheboons and 5 obese trailer trash white girls and have only 5 average girls left to message and have only 1 of them respond and then flake like you would in the southeast.

This is all I've tried so far. I'll be doing north eastern cities next and I'll keep you guys updated on the results. Man, removing yourself from an area full of ghetto black sheboons really helps. I would suggest never use dating apps in cities where there's a significantly large ghetto area. Because they'll just fill up your likes and no normal looking girls will get much chance to see your profile. They are just such a hindrance and such pests. But damn the south east really sucks for online dating. Florida is the exception. You can match with cute average girls there
Not gonna work😕

There are several brown races that are not south asian. Mexicans are brown ethnics. Arabs also are brown ethnics. Even native Americans look brown and ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
no you're not.

There are several brown races that are not south asian. Mexicans are brown ethnics. Arabs also are brown ethnics. Even native Americans look brown and ethnic.
Ohh okayy:feelshehe:..my bad

Do the midwest. I've done it in a few cities here and its a ghost town for short white men like me.

Why is the pacific northwest calling Indians?
Liberal areas (more open to non-whites), but not as competitive as Cali, New York, Chicago.

You won't have to compete with as many Tyrones and Chadriguezes there.

Asians and Indians could easily get a STEM type of job there.

Pacific Northwest is the STEMcel capital, but it's a better fate than getting out competed by Chads, Tyrones, Chadriguezes everywhere else in America.

Liberal areas (more open to non-whites), but not as competitive as Cali, New York, Chicago.

You won't have to compete with as many Tyrones and Chadriguezes there.

Asians and Indians could easily get a STEM type of job there.

Pacific Northwest is the STEMcel capital, but it's a better fate than getting out competed by Chads, Tyrones, Chadriguezes everywhere else in America.
There aren't any white chads there? I guess all the liberal guys must be soyboys

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend