im gonna accept im not made for sex/relationships

itorroella9

itorroella9

packrunner
im too cucked and not enough dark triad to have one

i need to find some esoteric meaning of life or some shit cuz surely i wont leave descendents

• So Sad
Reactions: zikzog
wtf is that weeb shit in your signature

i need to find some esoteric meaning of life or some shit cuz surely i wont leave descendents
Ascending and not needing sex or women is like the final form I want to be. It is probably one of the most liberating feelings.

Are you still in your teens? That's too early to give up.

Are you still in your teens? That's too early to give up.
i've had a lot of opportunities and i keep fucking them up due to shit personality after abused dog years

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
i've had a lot of opportunities and i keep fucking them up due to shit personality after abused dog years
u ain't never fucked up as bad as me and i recovered from it lol. you'll be ite, u abused dog, it's mostly in your head if these beckies actually reciprocate some interest in you

i was also an abused dog as a kid but with some experience you grow out of it unless you're a mega aspie, i changed so much from 16-18

8 billion and counting in global population there’s someone out there for everyone if you try hard enough