I'm gonna be a rock god

iwillbeflinch

iwillbeflinch

Bronze
you'll see me in a couple years on Tv 😎😎😎 and say wow this guy's autism just like me :love::love::love:

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 17763
WTF are you talking about?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16984 and startingover
yes. I'm the next kurt Cobain and John Lennon of our generation

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Anchor_Ship, randomvanish and 1 other person
no, but i can play my songs
I mean, are you a typical low skill acoustic guitarist who knows a few chords, or can you do crazy solos that sound amazing?

I mean, are you a typical low skill acoustic guitarist who knows a few chords, or can you do crazy solos that sound amazing?
nah,i played a show with my old band once and crowd went crazy. I can rip some solos and I can sing aswell and shit. I'm very talented in a lot of areas but it's just very hard for me to make connections IRL hence why I'm rotting here kek

nah,i played a show with my old band once and crowd went crazy. I can rip some solos and I can sing aswell and shit. I'm very talented in a lot of areas but it's just very hard for me to make connections IRL hence why I'm rotting here kek
Your main problem is your looks.

Being skilled at the guitar is a good perk to have and makes you more interesting than the average guy, but you're going to need good looks to be attractive to women, you can't just be your average self, you need to look at least above average, otherwise, your options will remain limited.

• +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch
Your main problem is your looks.

Being skilled at the guitar is a good perk to have and makes you more interesting than the average guy, but you're going to need good looks to be attractive to women, you can't just be your average self, you need to look at least above average, otherwise, your options will remain limited.
bro I've been looksmaxxing hard. i started from negative unlike zero like most people.
Screenshot 2022 03 21 05 15 10 10 99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817

Screenshot 2022 03 21 05 13 29 38 99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817

• Woah
Reactions: ROTTING
I never thought of working at an Insane Asylum.

If I see you there, I'll be sure to tell people I met you there.
you'll watch a movie one day and you'll see me in it

First of all, the moment you shared your pics, you basically doxxed yourself, so if you become famous, you risk getting into a lot of trouble because you posted your pics here.

Second, just because you are on this forum, your likelihood of becoming famous is extremely low, because most people here are rejects trying to improve themselves.

Third, the likelihood of becoming famous no matter what you do is extremely low. And it's not even about making good music, because if you look at shitty singers like Billie Eilish and Ed Sheeran, they still made millions even though their music sounds like trash and completely unoriginal. So it's not a matter of talent but simply chance and what appeals to the masses, and you basically need to have a good voice, otherwise you're fucked. The only way you can become a guitarist and make lots of money without having a good voice is if you decide to go into instrumental guitar, but for that you need to be extremely skilled both at playing and writing songs of a very high difficulty level, and even then, it's not what is popular right now so there is a very low likelihood that people would care.

Finally, don't tell people that you're going to do something, especially if it's something that isn't in the near future, just do it, otherwise you may become someone who simply talks about goals and aspirations without ever doing them. I know because I have made that mistake myself so many times over the past couple of years.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Korea
First of all, the moment you shared your pics, you basically doxxed yourself, so if you become famous, you risk getting into a lot of trouble because you posted your pics here.
This statement right here.

This is possibly the worst place on earth to ever post your pictures.

Bascially fucked yourself if you have.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and iwillbeflinch

Second, just because you are on this forum, your likelihood of becoming famous is extremely low, because most people here are rejects trying to improve themselves.

Third, the likelihood of becoming famous no matter what you do is extremely low. And it's not even about making good music, because if you look at shitty singers like Billie Eilish and Ed Sheeran, they still made millions even though their music sounds like trash and completely unoriginal. So it's not a matter of talent but simply chance and what appeals to the masses, and you basically need to have a good voice, otherwise you're fucked. The only way you can become a guitarist and make lots of money without having a good voice is if you decide to go into instrumental guitar, but for that you need to be extremely skilled both at playing and writing songs of a very high difficulty level, and even then, it's not what is popular right now so there is a very low likelihood that people would care.
i used to make songs I play all the instrumwnts here

also idc about doxxing myself, I don't have anything to hide.

cope. go tell my mom i post here idc

This isn't the point, and the fact that you MISSED the point of what he said.

Makes me put your chances of ever being famous at 0, as you don't have enough brain fuctioning to put 2 and 2 together.

Yes, especially nowadays with the cancel culture.

But in my case, I am not too worried because in the permanent pictures that I posted on my thread, my face looks fatter than usual and I was a bit younger there, so I don't look exactly like that now, and over the years, I will look less and less like those pictures, and anyways, I don't plan on becoming famous and it's not even in my goals.

• +1
Reactions: Korea
This isn't the point, and the fact that you MISSED the point of what he said.

Makes me put your chances of ever being famous at 0, as you don't have enough brain fuctioning to put 2 and 2 together.
i dont wanna be famous, I want to change this world. and make great art, my pain and autism is part of my art

Yes, especially nowadays with the cancel culture.

But in my case, I am not too worried because in the permanent pictures that I posted on my thread, my face looks fatter than usual and I was a bit younger there, so I don't look exactly like that now, and over the years, I will look less and less like those pictures, and anyways, I don't plan on becoming famous and it's not even in my goals.
idc about cancel culture. i hate mainstream media and mainstream people anyway who cares if they hate me, i want to touch the hearts of people that i care about

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
i dont wanna be famous, I want to change this world. and make great art, my pain and autism is part of my art
Just look at your Twitter. No one will support this lol.
20 flinch on Twitter   https   tco g8UTiYdIwr    Twitter   Google Chrome 3 21 2022 1 26 11 AM
19 flinch on Twitter   https   tco g8UTiYdIwr    Twitter   Google Chrome 3 21 2022 1 26 23 AM

• JFL
lol i know it's cringe af. idc I'm keeping it. I'm not expecting any support right now cuz I'm not doing anything lol
And your past is just supposed to poof off the net?

You're fucked.

i used to make songs I play all the instrumwnts here

It's okay, but pretty average for the genre.

Nobody can hear the lyrics because the singing isn't loud enough compared to the instruments.

Also, you're just repeating the same chords over and over again. There are a few bends, they sound good but it's not really impressive.

However, I think it's pretty cool that you have this hobby that you are committing time to and making your own music instead of wasting your time like the rest of us.

It's also okay to have dreams and aspirations, but still, there is a very likelihood of going pro in music, especially rock music, especially nowadays. It's cool to have a passion, but you will likely find in the future that you can't make enough money from shows, because you can't get enough people interested in it.

And your past is just supposed to poof off the net?

You're fucked.
no it can stay, it's a narrative. you have a life story. this is mine, I can't fake who i am where I came from

It's okay, but pretty average for the genre.

Nobody can hear the lyrics because the singing isn't loud enough compared to the instruments.

Also, you're just repeating the same chords over and over again. There are a few bends, they sound good but it's not really impressive.

However, I think it's pretty cool that you have this hobby that you are committing time to and making your own music instead of wasting your time like the rest of us.

It's also okay to have dreams and aspirations, but still, there is a very likelihood of going pro in music, especially rock music, especially nowadays. It's cool to have a passion, but you will likely find in the future that you can't make enough money from shows, because you can't get enough people interested in it.
that's not going to happen because I'm gonna pull it off in a couple years

Even I would never be stupid enough to post shit like that. Damn, what was he thinking?
you're just mad cuz I'm free in all the ways that you are not. i am fearless. and I can achieve anything i set my mind to

Even I would never be stupid enough to post shit like that. Damn, what was he thinking?
I have actually no clue what he was thinking, he likely wasn't.

• +1
This is 2022. The era of the rock star is far gone, at least in the USA. You need to be a wigger or ethnic to get popular now.

• Love it
Good luck dood :feelsez: I would love to live in a society where I could go to parties without constant rap music.
that's the dream. people here think I'm a failure when I didn't even try yet, comparing my shitty bedroom somgs to like multi million records and I'm only 20 years old yet. Stallone didn't write rocky until he was 30. Im gonna go the distance. and even if i fail the story will be worth retelling what a fucking shitty crabs in bucket mentality. we should uplidt each other not drag ourselves down

that's the dream. people here think I'm a failure when I didn't even try yet, comparing my shitty bedroom somgs to like multi million records and I'm only 20 years old yet. Stallone didn't write rocky until he was 30. Im gonna go the distance. and even if i fail the story will be worth retelling what a fucking shitty crabs in bucket mentality. we should uplidt each other not drag ourselves down
What does your music sound like?

What does your music sound like?
i posted it if u scroll above, i doubt it's anyone's thing here but some people really like it. I got plans for my music/band stuff but I need time to put things in place

i posted it if u scroll above, i doubt it's anyone's thing here but some people really like it. I got plans for my music/band stuff but I need time to put things in place
You're right that it's not really my thing, but it's pretty good music. You have a better sense of melody than most musicians, and your music is definitely better than the average local band. Sounds like you have some potential, but I think you should still be pushing yourself to be as good as possible. I think this kind of indie rock is a little cliché, and while you could get a few hits with these kinds of songs, you need something more to stand out. I would suggest digging deep within your inspiration and trying to make some more "ballad-y" types of songs (for lack of a better term) to mix in for some variety. Good luck.

• Love it
gl being famous when there is a missile targeted at your house rn

• +1
Let's make a band OP :feelsgood:

• Love it
Mirin dream, hit me up if you want to make a band of alternative rock and grunge

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and iwillbeflinch