im gonna be ufc champion by 2030

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
u heard it hear

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111, raleqtambrobret and ltsOver
I didn’t really believe it until I opened and saw u can’t even spell here correctly :forcedsmile:

Knucklehead iq already champ

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 71265, Eriot Lodger, fuse and 2 others
the ufc swindler

@Bonesbonesbonesbone @Bojack @Michael Myers

Bignosesmallchin

are you not the fighter whos finger went black and lost it or was that a different fighter on here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin, ElTruecel, leanmaxx74 and 1 other person
are you not the fighter whos finger went black and lost it or was that a different fighter on here
My finger went black cuz I almost sliced it clean off hanging by skin but it healed underneath and the black skin and old nail shedded off now it's back to normal

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
what weightclass

My finger went black cuz I almost sliced it clean off hanging by skin but it healed underneath and the black skin and old nail shedded off now it's back to normal
bro what no way you came back from that,was that image real it seemed like it was frostbite and finger fully dead?

bro what no way you came back from that,was that image real it seemed like it was frostbite and finger fully dead?
Yeah it was real, I thought it was dead too but it was actually healing underneath the whole time, the black skin was kinda like a bandage

• +1
that's the finger now. Haven't cut the nail since it started growing back

Attachments

• 17183200382627941886189357408230.jpg
    17183200382627941886189357408230.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
that's the finger now. Haven't cut the nail since it started growing back
danm you wouldnt even know it was injured before,ig it makes sense bc you didnt lose all blood in the finger like you would from frostbite it just had the appearance off dead finger from frostbite,that must of been soo scary at first

Did u ever get those surgeries you said u were gonna get

i will be a world boxing/mma champion