I'm gonna become a crazy cat lady

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Fresh sphinx of beER bELl
I'm getting a cat as soon as I have the money. I gave up on humans. Then I can get it catnip and we can just chill out all day like I did with the fat cat in prison before the bastards took him away.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Deleted member 51576
Don’t forget the evil of cats. They eat humans when they die. Dogs cry.

Never forget the feeling of your cock inside the pulsating anus of that cat,

You and I know you are just as sick as me

• +1
Reactions: krasavchik, Michael Myers, Manletmachine and 1 other person

Yeah, thanks. But frankly I'd be very happy with my cat eating me after I pass. I'd much rather have that than ending up in an urn by my mother's night stands.

I did try to fuck cats before but I couldn't quite get it in tbh. I just pressed it against their vagina and anus. The male one got furious but the female one almost seemed horny until I used the Lego spear. I felt bad about that and I hope she's in a good place.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Manletmachine, NoseProphecy and Deleted member 51576
Yeah, thanks. But frankly I'd be very happy with my cat eating me after I pass. I'd much rather have that than ending up in an urn by my mother's night stands.

I did try to fuck cats before but I couldn't quite get it in tbh. I just pressed it against their vagina and anus. The male one got furious but the female one almost seemed horny until I used the Lego spear. I felt bad about that and I hope she's in a good place.
What an evil man you are. I’m simple: I just snap its neck and fuck its corpse: you torture them
You need help

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
just inject e atp and post ur nudes here

Bitch nigga

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 51576 and NoseProphecy

@Michael Myers @0hMan please for the love of god ban this sick twisted bastard

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ibIamechico, Michael Myers, Aero and 2 others

Elab some more. Did you sneak up on the cat and just pin it and shove ur dick at it or did u ease them in via petting etc, slowly working up to putting the cock in?

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
What an evil man you are. I’m simple: I just snap its neck and fuck its corpse: you torture them
You need help
It's society's fault for making me incel. I would've even gotten fucked by a man, but I can't get through to them due to autism and subaverageness (nicer word for subhumanity). I wouldn't torture animals these days. It's wrong. I just need control over something so that I can secure access to intimacy. You probably had much more women than me. My mom wasn't even present during my childhood. Maybe it's trauma bonding. I need to fuck to feel the connection.

• +1
It's society's fault for making me incel. I would've even gotten fucked by a man, but I can't get through to them due to autism and subaverageness (nicer word for subhumanity). I wouldn't torture animals these days. It's wrong. I just need control over something so that I can secure access to intimacy. You probably had much more women than me. My mom wasn't even present during my childhood. Maybe it's trauma bonding. I need to fuck to feel the connection.
Well it’s been 6 days since I fucked. I’m kinda lost and don’t know what to do. I’m a sex addict. I can’t last one day without pussy.

• JFL
Elab some more. Did you sneak up on the cat and just pin it and shove ur dick at it or did u ease them in via petting etc, slowly working up to putting the cock in?
Yeah you need to groom them a little. I was in the fortunate position of living in a terraced house where cats would come and go. I brought them into dad's room and closed the door. Then I could creep under the bed and put the a little bit under the cover and try to fuck (them riding) while the others waited their turn.

• +1
Well it’s been 6 days since I fucked. I’m kinda lost and don’t know what to do. I’m a sex addict. I can’t last one day without pussy.
It was "6 days since" yesterday. You need to work on your larps.

• JFL
It was "6 days since" yesterday. You need to work on your larps.
I’m being serious though buddy want to get in my van I can show you a puppy and give you some candy

• JFL
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
@Michael Myers @0hMan please for the love of god ban this sick twisted bastard
They're old stories, meaning it's not relevant to anything I do today.

Btw I only explain it because people are curious and want to know. You're probably jealous because nobody cares about your life.

• +1
“You and I…we’re not so different” @BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and BrahminBoss

Dogs >>>>>>

Cats spread brain worms, look it up. 50% of the population on earth has them and cats are also responsible for spreading them. No wonder cat lovers are mentally ill. :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
They're old stories, meaning it's not relevant to anything I do today.

Btw I only explain it because people are curious and want to know. You're probably jealous because nobody cares about your life.
My life has been nothing but pain, suffering misery and depression but it’s way more interesting than yours im afraid

My life has been nothing but pain, suffering misery and depression but it’s way more interesting than yours im afraid

• WTF
Reactions: plukee
Dogs >>>>>>

Cats spread brain worms, look it up. 50% of the population on earth has them and cats are also responsible for spreading them. No wonder cat lovers are mentally ill. :feelshaha:
Weeelp it's still worth it. Cats groom themselves, don't eat shit, don't roll in mud so they're a lot cleaner in that sense.

Weeelp it's still worth it. Cats groom themselves, don't eat shit, don't roll in mud so they're a lot cleaner in that sense.
They are cleaner in those aspects but at the same time, they will give you brain worms so they’re worse than dogs. Someone with germophobia like me would like neither. Although I LOVE dogs. I really do.

I'm getting a cat as soon as I have the money. I gave up on humans. Then I can get it catnip and we can just chill out all day like I did with the fat cat in prison before the bastards took him away.