I’m gonna become white asf (hydroquinone 10%)

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
Sorry to all my shitskin bros, but pretty soon I won’t be one of you

IMG 1243

This right here is the holy grail of skin bleaching creams right behind good ol Monobenzone (Michael Jackson used that). Just got it shipped from India. I’m already light to medium skinned for a curry untanned, so with my entire stack I will become fair and lovely.

If this doesn’t get me where I want to be I’ll hop on monobenzone.

Fuck being a shade of brown!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, subanimal, Deleted member 8988 and 24 others
Rajesh rathore to Raymond Rossi maxxing

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 48066, OGJBSLAYER and SidharthTheSlayer

View attachment 2593016

This right here is the holy grail of skin bleaching creams right behind good ol Monobenzone (Michael Jackson used that). Just got it shipped from India. I’m already light to medium skinned for a curry untanned, so with my entire stack I will become fair and lovely.

Just pray you dont get side effects or you'll end up more black lmao

3797247 1701507477896

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 30254 and 10 others
Just pray you dont get side effects or you'll end up more black lmao

View attachment 2593034
I did my research on this, you gotta cycle it on and off, using different shit to maintain results
IMG 0008

This is my current skin tone and pheno though my eyes are lighter
And my goal skin tone is at least that Pakistani actor whatever his name is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
I did my research on this, you gotta cycle it on and off, using different shit to maintain results
View attachment 2593043
How are you cycling it

Looksmin.org

You're just gonna look sickly like all the kpoopmaxxers

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, Whitepill_Saint, bradpittshairline and 4 others
All you need is bones brah

• Hmm...
Reactions: bigchunguslover
How are you cycling it
3 months on 3 months off. Using additional products during both periods to exfoliate my skin including a rather basic antioxidant stack for internal lightening and cell turnover
Looksmin.org

You're just gonna look sickly like all the kpoopmaxxers
Kpoopmaxxers are also makeupmaxxers, fair skin just looks better on everybody.
All you need is bones brah
I have bones my nigga, it’s part of my phenotype, that is precisely why I must bleach. Nobody ever saw a brown skinned person and thought he was a main character.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subanimal, CreepyJewel1, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
wont that make you look pale and weak? what about the undertones?

Kpoopmaxxers are also makeupmaxxers, fair skin just looks better on everybody
What a load of cope

Fair skin looks like shit on men (signifies low t rotting at home without sunlight)

Skin bleaching makes sense in india/asia due to culture differences compared to the west, if you don't live there it's a looksmin. But you do you buddy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, aspiringexcel, Shieda_Kayn and 2 others
3 months on 3 months off. Using additional products during both periods to exfoliate my skin including a rather basic antioxidant stack for internal lightening and cell turnover

Kpoopmaxxers are also makeupmaxxers, fair skin just looks better on everybody.

I have bones my nigga, it’s part of my phenotype, that is precisely why I must bleach. Nobody ever saw a brown skinned person and thought he was a main character.
Guts

What a load of cope

Fair skin looks like shit on men (signifies low t rotting at home without sunlight)

Skin bleaching makes sense in india/asia due to culture differences compared to the west, if you don't live there it's a looksmin. But you do yobuddy
Medium to light brown skin like mine and other curries is the color of weakness, not pale skin. I do not know if I will be able to become pale like an Irish or Nordic person, but I will be satisfied with southern European fair skin. Undertones are generally less important than melanin in my view.
IMG 0011

Imagine if he was brown.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, m0ss26, WanderingBurro and 6 others
Sometimes this site makes me want to crawl under the covers with a bag of Oreos.

Thank god I'm black

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Sometimes this site makes me want to crawl under the covers with a bag of Oreos.

Thank god I'm black
if your balck but brownskin-lightskin mtn thats the easiest life experience ever darskin like mine is never seen as a good thing unless niche and bones

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
if your balck but brownskin-lightskin mtn thats the easiest life experience ever darskin like mine is never seen as a good thing unless niche and bones
Darkskins like you have drug dealer or millionaire banker halo

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Jamaldickjavontus and SidharthTheSlayer
Its just ingrained in every indian that being lighter even if it meant you look sickly is better. Colonial brainworm, very few manage to escape it and even fewer are never affected by it.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and IAMNOTANINCEL
It’s just ingrained in every indian that being lighter even if it meant you look sickly is better. Colonial brainworm, very few manage to escape it and even fewer are never affected by it.
Why do u say sickly as if Brown skin isn’t a disability in and of itself

Why do u say sickly as if Brown skin isn’t a disability in and of itself
Everything is a disability if you dont have bones, 6'0 and perfect harmony. everything is a halo if you do (you get called exotic)

Brown skin is also used in anime,the biggest manga protagonist is literally brown (Guts)

Its all about bones eye area (especially eyebrows and lashes) height and skull size. Although I do admit white skin is aristocratic IF its on a chad white person. Unless you want to appeal to dalits in India you must actually tan even harder and try to achieve akash kumar skintone which is the best for our phenotype.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52404 and SidharthTheSlayer
Everything is a disability if you dont have bones, 6'0 and perfect harmony. everything is a halo if you do (you get called exotic)

View attachment 2593175 Brown skin is also used in anime,the biggest manga protagonist is literally brown (Guts)

It’s all about bones eye area (especially eyebrows and lashes) height and skull size. Although I do admit white skin is aristocratic IF it’s on a chad white person. Unless you want to appeal to dalits in India you must actually tan even harder and try to achieve akash kumar skintone which is the best for our phenotype.
My brown skin is way too low class and low IQ coded. Guts is an ogre too. I don’t want to look like a caveman, I want to look like a dark triad Machiavellian prince. Two different kinds of evil

I am dosing lycopene at 150 mg a day to try and get red undertones tho because I notice people who have my melanin but red undertone look way better

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and Deleted member 23558
My brown skin is way too low class and low IQ coded. Guts is an ogre too. I don’t want to look like a caveman, I want to look like a dark triad Machiavellian prince. Two different kinds of evil

I am dosing lycopene at 150 mg a day to try and get red undertones tho because I notice people who have my melanin but red undertone look way better
Ogreish faces are softened by longer hair . White skin on an Indian will accentuate your non - whiteness in fact. Brown skin actually makes the bigger swarthoid noses brows and lips of Indians less noticeable. Like Meeks here if he was white his nose would be a huge failo but rn it isnt. Olive- light brown is the best place to be at as a curry. Lycopene is good, drinking fruit juices with high carotenoids work even better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52404, OGJBSLAYER, Gilbert_Durandal and 2 others

View attachment 2593016

Why tbh if you live in the West. If you have good bones you're good regardless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558

View attachment 2593016

Mirin, keep us updated, I’ve always wanted to try it but too scared of collagen loss

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Deleted member 23558
Why tbh if you live in the West. If you have good bones you're good regardless
Dalit women here have very light skin fetish, theyll even fuck a corpse when it turns pale. Upper caste new gen women dont have this complex from what ive seen( although if they are americanised they have a higher chance of getting with tall mtn whites)

Last edited:
not everyone wants to be seen as the bad guy :/ i know girls who wouldnt date me because my darkskin is a negative and they dont wanna be seen with me because society will have negative things to say

people think just cause ur tall darkskin and musular that its a hailo it only is if you have status,bones,appeal/niche and ur an athlethe

• +1
Reactions: g0op and Deleted member 23558
people think just cause ur tall darkskin and musular that its a hailo it only is if you have status,bones,appeal/niche and ur an athlethe
I know this dreadhead darkskin who frauds his height hard with lifts and air maxes.

I know this dreadhead darkskin who frauds his height hard with lifts and air maxes.
i dont have dreads so i have to suffer until i get it which will take years,i might get cornrows tho

i dont have dreads so i have to suffer until i get it which will take years,i might get cornrows tho
Dreadheads are on easy mode ngl.

It's comparable to kpop haircuts for asian dudes.

• +1
Reactions: subanimal and Jamaldickjavontus
Ogreish faces are softened by longer hair . White skin on an Indian will accentuate your non - whiteness in fact. Brown skin actually makes the bigger swarthoid noses brows and lips of Indians less noticeable. Like Meeks here if he was white his nose would be a huge failo but rn it isnt. Olive- light brown is the best place to be at as a curry. Lycopene is good, drinking fruit juices with high carotenoids work even better

View attachment 2593194
Meeks looks very white in this picture.

• +1
Reactions: subanimal and TsarTsar444
View attachment 2593043
Exactly my pheno lmao fellow Pakicel

what was ur source my boy?

I can only find the 4% shit and i hate being black

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Fiqh and dimorphism
Loll indian problemz

Can I use it on my cock and balls ?

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, subanimal, CreepyJewel1 and 2 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver and the_nextDavidLaid
what was ur source my boy?

I can only find the 4% shit and i hate being black
Pm me my nigguh, I don't want curry and rice graycels who whitemog me to use this shit.

Pm me my nigguh, I don't want curry and rice graycels who whitemog me to use this shit.
i gotchu bro, hella based for showing me that skin bleaching vid the other day

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
What are the side effects? I thought hydroquinone was risky

nigga curry niggas can ltieraly buy this over the counter
Nah, my friend in Mumbai who put me onto this stuff told me it's actually banned in Bharat
He had to tell them he was taking it to the USA JFL

do this type of stuff actually works?

Ngl these results look pretty mid. Monobenzone or death.

View attachment 2593016

You become what you hate

Update me, did it work or not? And wtf did you do get rid of your tan, My dermat gave me glyco 12, She seems based tbh not like cucks who say patch test and start with lower concentration like glyco 6

• Love it
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Update me, did it work or not? And wtf did you do get rid of your tan, My dermat gave me glyco 12, She seems based tbh not like cucks who say patch test and start with lower concentration like glyco 6
I haven't started using it on myself yet. I am using Tret 0.1% and Hydroquinone 6% in combination, it's working well, I peel all the time so the shitskin layer of my face is slowly but surely coming off. Hyperpigmentation is fading.

Last edited:
I haven't started using it on myself yet. I am using Tret 0.1% and Hydroquinone 6% in combination, it's working well, I peel all the time so the shitskin layer of my face is slowly but surely coming off. Hyperpigmentation is fading.
Fucking hell my derm put me on adapalene, Although i have specific acne whit it is better for, I'll hop in tret in 3 months.

Also yday she told me the skin tone of my face will never be the same as the skin tone of my body( The protected aread which are super light) is that true?

were u bought the hydro 10% ?