I’m gonna cold approach a woman today

cutie_pie

cutie_pie

Geschsmacksverirrung
I’ve already left the house. I’m gonna start off slow and say 1 word to a foid I don’t know.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, Deleted member 22918, try2beme and 5 others
Hope you are above 5 psl bhai i don't want you to have a rape charge court case .

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WeiWei, RAMU KAKA, tombradylover and 8 others
Hope you are above 5 psl bhai i don't want you to have a rape charge court case .
I’m not even 5 psl in my wildest dreams but I’ll see how it goes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WeiWei, bloomercel, ascension and 1 other person
Got some iois but only from roasties and underage girls. Still too scared to approach

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel and ascension
I approached a cute goth and she rejected me but what a rush, holy shit. I love this

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, tombradylover, Deleted member 21403 and 6 others
Boom, racked up 2 rejections. They were very nice to the subhuman approaching them tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wristcel, RAMU KAKA, FacialStructure404 and 2 others
Okay so tally count for today is 2 rejections. But also I did get some validation from foids, lifefuel. A couple of roasties eyefucked me and a cute asian also kept staring at me and fixing her hair while holding hands with her cuck boyfriend.

I’m proud of taking action and I’ll do it again when I have a day off.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Deleted member 31562, ascension and 3 others
Got a 3rd rejection while waiting for my train home. This is just sad now.

Mirin low inhib. I’m gonna get it as low as it can possibly go so that when I see a foid giving me IOIs, I won’t be scared to approach.

The third one said no and laughed at me but she also kept smiling and asking me questions about myself.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 22918 and 5.5psl
I don’t do that, I’m sigma I need others to speak to me and beg me for attention

• JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie
@SecularIslamist I told you I would nigga. Come with me next time

• +1
  • So Sad
This is now my cold approach diary.

Today, on the way to work, a cute blonde gave me IOI (stared at me a couple of times and fixed her hair, stood near me, held eye contact then looked down).

Like a coward cuck, I did not approach. My inhib still needs to go lower, which is weird, cause yesterday I was feeling 0 anxiety after my 3rd rejection.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 31562 and 5.5psl
How do you approach them?

I smile, walk up to them slowly without sudden movements, and just try to talk about whatever is around us. If they talk to me for a bit (usually service personnel in shops) about non-customer stuff, I ask them out. All of them have said no so far JFL

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and 5.5psl
Updates ??

• +1
Updates ??
3 rejections from yesterday. Then got an IOI today on the way to work but pussied out.

But all the foids that rejected me did it while smiling and didn’t seem creeped out, idk. I’m gonna make this a regular thing and post updates here.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 31562
You getting 'iois' and then rejected when approaching. You know those 'iois' are in your head, right?

You getting 'iois' and then rejected when approaching. You know those 'iois' are in your head, right?
Read again schizo. The iois were from girls i didn’t approach

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
love this. tag me when you do it again

• Love it
Wish I was low inhib enough to cold approach. What specifically do you talk about when you approach them? I get hung up on sustaining a convo to the point I can ask them out. Also do you live in EU?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and cutie_pie
Wish I was low inhib enough to cold approach. What specifically do you talk about when you approach them? I get hung up on sustaining a convo to the point I can ask them out. Also do you live in EU?
This was my first time and I talked to cute sales staff at empty stores cause they looked bored (sounds retarded but I’ve pulled girls when I worked as sales staff) JFL. I’d talk about the band on their shirt, where they’re from, what they think about the area JFL. And at the end I’d always ask them out no matter what to desensitise myself to the fear. By the time I did the third one I didn’t care.

Next time I go out I’ll talk to a tourist or something, not staff, especially if they hold eye contact. I try to use the rejections as an inhib lowering experience. It actually was quite fun by the end.

And I’m in the dreaded UK.

Got some iois but only from roasties and underage girls. Still too scared to approach
Yeah I also only approach girls who game me IOIs

I'm still here

• +1
Yeah I also only approach girls who game me IOIs

I'm still here
Yeah ioi approaches are the optimal way of course but I want to be able to cold approach foids that haven’t given me anything too.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
approaching as a sub-5 will be rough, but it's all you can do. Better than what the average poster is doing.

• +1
approaching as a sub-5 will be rough, but it's all you can do. Better than what the average poster is doing.
Who told you I’m sub 5? I’m a 6ft+ mtn

Yeah ioi approaches are the optimal way of course but I want to be able to cold approach foids that haven’t given me anything too.
I meant IOIs don't mean much

I get rejected despite getting them

• +1
  • Woah
Ohh sub 5 psl. Yes such is the way of things
@New Poster

U deserve respect for being brave and not larping. Kudos to u

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel and cutie_pie
Ironically the times it has worked out I would usually kind of stare/smile first and say something cringe like how are you, and they’d slip me the number. This was when I worked as a waiter when I was younger and that’s why I think I’m gl enough to cold approach. I’m very autistic tho so I’m working on me leading the approach and convo more.

• +1
Ironically the times it has worked out I would usually kind of stare/smile first and say something cringe like how are you, and they’d slip me the number. This was when I worked as a waiter when I was younger and that’s why I think I’m gl enough to cold approach. I’m very autistic tho so I’m working on me leading the approach and convo more.
Yeah you're definitely gl if that worked

When I approach, I'm confident, make the first move, some small talk and a joke and still get rejected

• +1
Yeah you're definitely gl if that worked

When I approach, I'm confident, make the first move, some small talk and a joke and still get rejected
I’m not even gl, my most common rating here was mtn, usually ltn-htn range. Unironically just be her type theory.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and BoredPrince
I’m not even gl, my most common rating here was mtn, usually ltn-htn range. Unironically just be her type theory.
Fuck, then I don't know what's wrong with me

Maybe it will be better after surgeries

• So Sad