im gonna do 2 year no fap

gribsufer1

gribsufer1

To learn who cucks you,find out who you cannot mog
im nearly 16 i wanna stop until im 18 can say i did nofap from 15-18 like native, only now i think that is such a good idea it feels so freeing

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and flippasav
Just torture yourself with no benefits theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
lol go celibate for life its not like u can get any

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IntelligentCel and Deleted member 21735
lol go celibate for life its not like u can get any
maybe if we would accept our fate and do semen retention for life we'd get good karma and be reincarnated as a normal human in the next life tbh we should only release if we get a chance with a girl

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
maybe if we would accept our fate and do semen retention for life we'd get good karma and be reincarnated as a normal human in the next life tbh we should only release if we get a chance with a girl
whos we nigga

• Ugh..
Reactions: The Grinch

im nearly 16

https://looksmax.org/threads/am-i-htn.604904/

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
im nearly 16 i wanna stop until im 18 can say i did nofap from 15-18 like native, only now i think that is such a good idea it feels so freeing
Feel free to masturbate. You likely will go celibate for life, because it's unlikely to have a girlfriend.

Since you will never have an actual sex anyway, just masturbate to release the sexual tension.

Feel free to masturbate. You likely will go celibate for life, because it's unlikely to have a girlfriend.

Since you will never have an actual sex anyway, just masturbate to release the sexual tension.
ill be happier if i dont, also im not that ugly wtf

• +1
Good luck I am on day 2 rn. Like this time I am going to do the same

• +1