I’m gonna end it all when I’m 21

Why do u only wanna see my face when I roast someone. You think I’m falling for your trap? I know what you’re doing motherfucker!
I ain’t doxxing no one idiot, what do I get if I roast u. Just trying to help. If u want to really die then u wouldn’t do some threads about that. U still hoping for something. I wouldn’t wait till 21.

I ain’t doxxing no one idiot, what do I get if I roast u. Just trying to help. If u want to really die then u wouldn’t do some threads about that. U still hoping for something. I wouldn’t wait till 21.
U

I ain’t doxxing no one idiot, what do I get if I roast u. Just trying to help. If u want to really die then u wouldn’t do some threads about that. U still hoping for something. U wouldn’t wait till 21.
Just telling sum truth innit

Yeah ur right idk if I’m comfortable sharing my face tho I’ll let u know if that changes

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Bro don’t rope. Really life ain’t meant for everyone. That’s the harsh truth. How can u blame urself, when u didn’t choose ur genetics?

Become a massive drug lord before you rope and send me the money :feelsgood:

Jk nigger don't rope it's not worth it trust me

Send the video or atleast point me in the direction of where i can find it

By the way, dont kill yourself that shit will most probably result in death

Send the video or atleast point me in the direction of where i can find it
It was posted at abt 9-10am this morning the title was something along the lines of “you think she enjoyed it?”

It was posted at abt 9-10am this morning the title was something along the lines of “you think she enjoyed it?”
I cannot find it, Was it tagged as NSFW?

i'm killing myself too it's settled