I'm gonna explode

6ft4

6ft4

30:30:40 Facial thirds Pill
Users here may notice a pattern of me occasionally seeming like I'm about to go off the rails and go ER
This usually happens after 6+ weeks of being stuck at home in my basement without attending any events where I can socialize with others

Then I end up going to a social event where I get drunk and blow off some steam then feel guilty in the aftermath for verbally bashing people and I calm down

However after having just had a 2 week holiday where I was out in public a lot and had a few nights out, my usual reset of my rage didn't happen and I've just become more hellbent on my fantasy of becoming a war lord and dishing out vengence on those who I feel deserve to be taken down a peg

This is an interesting development for me and I may end up in a battle between my belief that I must run good karma game and my belief that the suffering of others at my hands is warranted until the world is shaped to how I want it to be (eg. punch guys in front of their GFs if I dont think it is warranted for them to be fucking while I'm incel)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, vermillioncorefan, Manletmachine and 4 others
Tag me when the Celtic Conquest begins

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Aero, AutisticGymcel and 4 others
Users here may notice a pattern of me occasionally seeming like I'm about to go off the rails and go ER
This usually happens after 6+ weeks of being stuck at home in my basement without attending any events where I can socialize with others

Then I end up going to a social event where I get drunk and blow off some steam then feel guilty in the aftermath for verbally bashing people and I calm down

However after having just had a 2 week holiday where I was out in public a lot and had a few nights out, my usual reset of my rage didn't happen and I've just become more hellbent on my fantasy of becoming a war lord and dishing out vengence on those who I feel deserve to be taken down a peg

This is an interesting development for me and I may end up in a battle between my belief that I must run good karma game and my belief that the suffering of others at my hands is warranted until the world is shaped to how I want it to be (eg. punch guys in front of their GFs if I dont think it is warranted for them to be fucking while I'm incel)

IMG 4980

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and skkrrrtcantdo
dont explode pls, at least literally

Tag me when the Celtic Conquest begins
Celts haven’t won shit. Lost Britain and Gaul to the Romans and then lost Britain again to the Anglo Saxons 500 years later. Also the Irish and Scots got repeatedly raped by Vikings.