i’m gonna get caps soon

Ricky212

Ricky212

If she's not mulatta your settling
or is this a bad idea?

Depends on your lower third mainly

Depends on your lower third mainly
bhai what are ur thoughts on this draft and do u think alex sarr is undisputed #1, tbh since atl got first pick i think so

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
bhai what are ur thoughts on this draft and do u think alex sarr is undisputed #1, tbh since atl got first pick i think so
Man i haven't followed NCAA this year since i heard NBA scouts were saying it was going to be the weakest draft in the last 2 decades. I've seen however Sarr, i guess he is for sure number 1 because he is the only one which seems has a physical edge that might hide potential for the NBA

Still has a lot to improve though

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
Man i haven't followed NCAA this year since i heard NBA scouts were saying it was going to be the weakest draft in the last 2 decades. I've seen however Sarr, i guess he is for sure number 1 because he is the only one which seems has a physical edge that might hide potential for the NBA

Still has a lot to improve though
yeah ncaa was absolute bs this year, jarred mccain as much of a clown he is on social media, this nigga can shoot damn well, and his form is PURE AF, i have high hopes for him and whats most important he always showed up in big games, he had 30 in elimination game i think, what do u think about nikola topic tho, idk if u know much abt him but he is described as pnr genius already at 18 years old, i wanna see him paired with wemby so bad mainly beacuse he is my fellow countryman and i met him before but also beacuse i dont think there is better fit for wemby in this draft

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
yeah ncaa was absolute bs this year, jarred mccain as much of a clown he is on social media, this nigga can shoot damn well, and his form is PURE AF, i have high hopes for him and whats most important he always showed up in big games, he had 30 in elimination game i think, what do u think about nikola topic tho, idk if u know much abt him but he is described as pnr genius already at 18 years old, i wanna see him paired with wemby so bad mainly beacuse he is my fellow countryman and i met him before but also beacuse i dont think there is better fit for wemby in this draft
He reminds me a bit of Satoransky when he was mogging in Euroleague but he is clearly better. With these players you never know because he def is physically strong enough on Europe but the NBA is a whole different league

He also seems intelligent and unselfish (Like majority of european players) so that is also good. I guess if he has potential he'll suffer a couple of years until he gets accostumed to the league. I also like those kind of tall athletic point guards