I'm gonna get dumped by a non-hijabi Moroccan girl for not being Islamaxxxed enough

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I can't believe this girl is gonna throw the Islam pill right back at my face. I told her I don't pray 5x a day and I pray mainly Fridays and occasionally night prayer.

We spoke for over an hour and it was going so well. After I said my brother was non practicing, she asked if I prayed 5x a day. I tiptoed around the question, before she interrupted and said just say yes or no. I said no. She was giga disappointed. Her first reaction was 'ohhh @SecularIslamist I thought you were better than that. I'm so disappointed in you'.

I told her I was born in a 99% non-Muslim, could not even go to the mosque after 10 years old and it was hard to pray with work. That pissed her off even more. She replied 'Seriously, it sounds so bad when you say that @SecularIslamist you shouldn't say that, you can always pray, you even WFH'. She sounded just like my mother.

Tbh she's right. I'm just a lazy bastard and never got into the habit. A true secular Islamist. I'm actually talking to another girl who wears hijab and prays, I revealed to her I don't always and she was fine with it tbh. But this one was wasnt although you would expect otherwise... She was also sectarian AF. Asking if I'm qadiani or Shia.
I frequently like non-hijabi women because I think maybe we are on a similar level but turns out they can be even more demanding.

@shia.jihadist @Diarrhoea @JohnDoe

Reminds me of my brother. He started praying 5x a day when he spoke to a divorced Muslim roastie. But as soon as she dumped him he stopped praying altogether :lul::ROFLMAO:

Man I need to imanmaxxx for myself.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: DalitBoss, try2beme, copingtoohardrn and 12 others
You disappoint me

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss, MaghrebGator, ascension and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, ominion, MaghrebGator and 5 others
How did u get dumped if she was never with u bhai she’s just using u for attention like they all do
IMG 3018

What’s her looks level

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, wsada, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
Tell her "it's in the name you retarded biatch!!!"

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, JohnDoe and SecularIslamist
Brutal... just insanely brutal. Islampilled by a morocci foid :feelshaha:
She's disappointed in you for not praying but I'd be disappointed in her for not wearing hijab 24/7.

No she said I was the only one she was speaking too.... :feelsgood:

High tier MTB I think. But as you know I overrate MENAs so she's probably high tier LTB by universal standards. She is 28 so looks quite good for her age.
LTB :feelshmm:

Chasing women sounds like such a waste of time and effort. I could never

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and SecularIslamist
She's disappointed in you for not praying but I'd be disappointed in her for not wearing hijab 24/7.
Yeah I knew I had this Uno reverse card in my back pocket. I could've easily said where's your hijab bitch. But the convo wouldve turned aggressive so as usual, I shy away from it.

She's decent for late 20s tho you gotta admit.

• So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe
Yeah I knew I had this Uno reverse card in my back pocket. I could've easily said where's your hijab bitch. But the convo wouldve turned aggressive so as usual, I shy away from it.

She's decent for late 20s tho you gotta admit.
Women are like that buddy, double standards the gender.
Decent for 28 i can agree.
GOD PLEASE GIVE US STACIES, IF CURRY STACIES DONT EXIST THEN CREATE THEM OUT OF THIN AIR FOR US :lasereyes:

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Chasing women sounds like such a waste of time and effort. I could never
If you don't chase you aren't getting pussy or a foid to marry, unfortunate but that's how it is.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Shrek2OnDvD
i expected you to pray 6-7 times a day honestly judging by your name

• JFL
Caging at this shit @St.TikTokcel @ascension @LevantinePsycho

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, ascension and SecularIslamist
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, PrinceLuenLeoncur, LevantinePsycho and 1 other person
Non-hijabi is telling you to be more religious? Fuck is she talking about.

• JFL
Non-hijabi is telling you to be more religious? Fuck is she talking about.
Not even that, he talks abt shit like that and gets sad over a foid on a dating app

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist and ascension
Dumped implies you have been dating for a while or have started sleeping together lmao.

How can you get dumped by a girl you have never met?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and SecularIslamist
I don't know any Muslim irl who prays 5 times a day

• +1
  • JFL
>Yeah I knew I had this Uno reverse card in my back pocket. I could've easily said where's your hijab bitch. But the convo wouldve turned aggressive so as usual, I shy away from it.

You could have easily turned this around into a way to gently tease her lmao. Instead of being evasive and then getting thrashed by her lol.

Bhai,Focus on Northern Pakistani girls.
or maybe Indonesians otherwise you gonna be 100% cuck.
North African girls especially moroccan ones are giga hoes

• +1
  • JFL
You could have easily turned this around into a way to gently tease her lmao. Instead of being evasive and then getting thrashed by her lol.
Nah she passive aggressive already. She was ready to slap me up tbh.

Bhai,Focus on Northern Pakistani girls.
or maybe Indonesians otherwise you gonna be 100% cuck.
North African girls especially moroccan ones are giga hoes
Northern pakis hate me more than MENAs. Even Punjabs hate Mirpuris. Curries are the most tribalistic niggas out there.

I can get Indonesians. It's easy mode. But I don't like these womanlets. Unless they look Japanese and 5'5+ but impossible.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and StuntmanMike
I can get Indonesians. It's easy mode. But I don't like these womanlets. Unless they look Japanese and 5'5+ but impossible.
Non westernized asian girls are feminem as fuck.Marrying with asian girls is worth in 2024.They cook for you,They clean your house it is worth af.
Other girls don't do kind of things and most of them are hoes.

Northern pakis like this woman can pass as MENA and i understand why you got MENA fetish
images

• Love it
Brutal... just insanely brutal. Islampilled by a morocci foid :feelshaha:
Majority of women who dont dress the hijab here would never date an atheist anyways. Even among non hijabis dating a non muslim is relatively uncommon although you can see it sometimes.

Heck, i know tons of non hijabis who pray 5 times a day. We are truly a generation of sinners

Al-Zubayr ibn ‘Adi reported: We came to Anas ibn Malik, may Allah be pleased with him, and we complained to him of what we suffered from the ruler Al-Hajjaj. Anas said, “Be patient, for an era will not come upon you but that what comes after is worse, until you meet your Lord. I heard it from your Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him.”

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, yeeyeeslayer and JohnDoe
Majority of women who dont dress the hijab here would never date an atheist anyways. Even among non hijabis dating a non muslim is relatively uncommon although you can see it sometimes.

Heck, i know tons of non hijabis who pray 5 times a day. We are truly a generation of sinners

Al-Zubayr ibn ‘Adi reported: We came to Anas ibn Malik, may Allah be pleased with him, and we complained to him of what we suffered from the ruler Al-Hajjaj. Anas said, “Be patient, for an era will not come upon you but that what comes after is worse, until you meet your Lord. I heard it from your Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him.”
Secular is muslim not atheist though. I don't know why NA women don't value wearing hijab but then will pray anyways, covering your body is very important In Islam.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
I don't know any Muslim irl who prays 5 times a day
Among adults id say its 70-80%, depending on the country maybe 90%

Among youngsters id say before October last year like 30%, now like 40-50%

If you come to a muslim country we literally have a prayer site everywhere. I for example pray a lot of times in the gym or in a café.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist, wsada and ascension
understandable

i would not approve of a man that only prays on weekends to marry my daughter either jfl

also why would you admit that?????

if i'm going to ask for a girls hand i'm telling her that i pray all my obligatory prayers + nawafil and larp being a hafiz and your out here exposing your fisq :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • +1
Secular is muslim not atheist though. I don't know why NA women don't value wearing hijab but then will pray anyways, covering your body is very important In Islam.
Of course secular is non muslim but i doubt she is secular (I didnt read everything)

Yeah thats understandable but we do the same anyways by being in this trash hole or posting music or images or whatever it is, its just not that fitna inducing and destroying for society like a women not wearing hijab

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Non westernized asian girls are feminem as fuck.Marrying with asian girls is worth in 2024.They cook for you,They clean your house it is worth af.
Yeah Japs are my last resort. Not as degen and they can still be virgin after 25+
Northern pakis like this woman can pass as MENA and i understand why you got MENA fetish
images
If these girls aren't getting arranged marriage then they are Salludon only. I could get this level of I arranged marriage even if they're top 1%

How old r u.
29 :forcedsmile:

She's actually 28 and looks top 5% for her age :feelsyay:

If you come to a muslim country we literally have a prayer site everywhere. I for example pray a lot of times in the gym or in a café.
If I was born in Muslim country and Muslim society ofc I would most likely as well. Many curries in the UK do actually, I'm an odd one because I grew up in the north of England rather than London or Birmingham. When I tell other curries I was the only ethnic in class they're usually shocked.

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
We spoke for over an hour and it was going so well. After I said my brother was non practicing, she asked if I prayed 5x a day. I tiptoed around the question, before she interrupted and said just say yes or no. I said no. She was giga disappointed. Her first reaction was 'ohhh @SecularIslamist I thought you were better than that. I'm so disappointed in you'.
she might've just looking for an excuse to dump you /shoot you down in an acceptable way lol,

meanwhile she's tells the syrian chaddam that doesn't pray 'it's okay we can work on our deen together! teheheh only allah can judge! '

• So Sad
P

images

FOB Pakistanis view FOB Bangladeshis as subhuman tbh. I imagine it’s difficult for a Bangladeshi guy to land a Pakistani woman.

There’s a lot of bad blood between those two.

Unironically I think Bangladeshis in general might be the most disliked nationality in South Asia.

Indians and Pakistanis don’t like them very much.

• +1
FOB Pakistanis view FOB Bangladeshis as subhuman tbh. I imagine it’s difficult for a Bangladeshi guy to land a Pakistani woman.
afghan pashtuns view punjabi pakistanis the same way lol

Difference is Bangladeshis also view themselves as inferior.

Pakistani Punjabis and Afghan Pashtuns both view the other as inferior and themselves as superior.

Tbh all of this is irrelevant unless you live in a FOB slum. 90% of people in the west dont distinguish between these groups they all fall under generic brown or Indian category.

are you takrifing OP ? jfl
No, i dont do takfir of anyone unless its clearly evident like someone insulting Allah or Islam. I dont understand why are you always trying to make beef between muslims and always come up with claims like racism and strange stuff like that.

The only time i did gaslighting in my life was asking why to my father after he had a fight with a man and my brother almost destroys me for such behaviour.

Its not the first time someone says it to you. I studied Al Kafi and several other shiite works and i know way more about the sunni-shia split than 99% of the users here yet i dont go around making up or fueling beefs and insulting the shiite factions in the war.

Anyways, i avoid problems and internal beefs as it is evident, im just making a point once that i will not make again. Feel free to act as you want. If i say something good is from Allah and if i say something bad is from myself and shaytan.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, egyptianKang and SecularIslamist
I can't believe this girl is gonna throw the Islam pill right back at my face. I told her I don't pray 5x a day and I pray mainly Fridays and occasionally night prayer.

I told her I was born in a 99% non-Muslim, could not even go to the mosque after 10 years old and it was hard to pray with work. That pissed her off even more. She replied 'Seriously, it sounds so bad when you say that @SecularIslamist you shouldn't say that, you can always pray, you even WFH'. She sounded just like my mother.

Tbh she's right. I'm just a lazy bastard and never got into the habit. A true secular Islamist. I'm actually talking to another girl who wears hijab and prays, I revealed to her I don't always and she was fine with it tbh. But this one was wasnt although you would expect otherwise... She was also sectarian AF. Asking if I'm qadiani or Shia.
I frequently like non-hijabi women because I think maybe we are on a similar level but turns out they can be even more demanding.

Reminds me of my brother. He started praying 5x a day when he spoke to a divorced Muslim roastie. But as soon as she dumped him he stopped praying altogether :lul::ROFLMAO:

If she is devoted to God, you can't pick up the practice just for her.

Have genuine faith without seeking reward and you will have all that you need.

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and SecularIslamist

so did he get to put it in the ass or not ?

• JFL
No, i dont do takfir of anyone unless its clearly evident like someone insulting Allah or Islam. I dont understand why are you always trying to make beef between muslims and always come up with claims like racism and strange stuff like that.
No that really wasn’t my intention I apologize,

When You said ‘secular is non Muslim’ I thought you were referring to OP using a shortened first half of his name
The only time i did gaslighting in my life was asking why to my father after he had a fight with a man and my brother almost destroys me for such behaviour.

Its not the first time someone says it to you. I studied Al Kafi and several other shiite works and i know way more about the sunni-shia split than 99% of the users here yet i dont go around making up or fueling beefs and insulting the shiite factions in the war.
I respect the fact that you don’t spread fitna or sectarianism hatred I too try to avoid this and respect other sects
Anyways, i avoid problems and internal beefs as it is evident, im just making a point once that i will not make again. Feel free to act as you want. If i say something good is from Allah and if i say something bad is from myself and shaytan.
Ashant

Last edited:
  • +1

When You said ‘secular is non Muslim’ I thought you were referring to OP using a shortened first half of his name

I respect the fact that you don’t spread fitna or sectarianism hatred I too try to avoid this and respect other sects

Ashant
Okay, no problem then. We solved our differences and im sorry for my miscomings also.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer

She’s perfect for me :feelswah:

If only she was Christian 😢 I love these types of regions nutcase foids we have the most awkward guilt sex and every moment together is us just bitching about how evil we are for fornicating but then doing it anyways. :forcedsmile:. She’s perfect for you bro go with her embrace the guilt get used to it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and DalitBoss

Ashant
Shia dog you are KAFIIRRRR, Astargfrullahiii you disgust me you kafir dog you never were Muslim you alwyas had Kufr on you astargfrullah

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and DalitBoss
If you knew what I knew brah
Unless ur talking about afghan men and not women actually mb

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist and yeeyeeslayer
elaborate on this JFL

how would what i said apply differently for men vs women ?
Afghan girls literally don’t care at all if u are paki an afghan Pashtun foid literally had her friend come up to me and ask for my number for her on the last day of RAMADAN btw just one instance I’ve had more afg foids come up to me like that

Afghan men are angry ass fuckers bro I was 14 on a bus and daydreaming and accidentally stared blankly at this afghan grown man refugee fag and he tried starting a fight with me
It makes more sense that they prob do think they’re superior tbh

I had an experience where some ugly Pashtun foid acted like Pashtuns were superior tho too
She said I look Pashtun when I don’t and then said oh u must be gassed because I said that because Pashtuns look better than pakis so I told her to fuck off

Last edited:
  • JFL