IM GONNA GET KILLED BY MUZZIES !!!

Donquixote

Donquixote

Prolific Masturbator (sanjucel)
BJP IS WINNING IN WEST BENGAL IF THEY WIN MUZZIES GONNA GO APE SHIT AND FULL GENOCIDE MODE ON HINDUS
WE DON'T EVEN HAVE GUNS TO PROTECT US :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

@SecularIslamist @CFW432 @yeeyeeslayer @JohnDoe
I will curse you muzzies before i die

Bye bhais please remember me if i die:feelsrope:
@nigkook @mayo mogger @BrahminBoss @brucewayne78 @normie_joe @Chadeep

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, boss8055, Autismcel and 13 others
Signal 2024 05 09 21 29 48 736

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, boss8055, Donquixote and 11 others
Please pray for us my innocent hindu dindu family think jesus as on of our god we have his statue in our home
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Eternal_

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, 8incheer, Swarthy Knight and 7 others
@Jason Voorhees

this is what you get for having east asian genes.

Screenshot 57

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, boss8055, Mog3D and 2 others
No body cares about bjp in my state. They are nothing more than a big joke

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, boss8055, Mog3D and 6 others
No body cares about bjp in my state. They are nothing more than a big joke
Here they do because hindus here think them as protecter because muzzies here are aggressive asf also the government tmc here hamba hamba retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Mog3D, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 1 other person
Bruh I cannot unsee this shit
Please pray for us my innocent hindu dindu family think jesus as on of our god we have his statue in our home
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Eternal_
I guess I will

Muslim men will enslave the women and rape them this is permitted in Pisslamz you Hindus gonna have to fight to the last man don’t give an inch and slaughter every mohammeden to a man don’t even let the kids live if they come to you. You must show 0 mercy for you’ll get none in return

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deepraj7, boss8055, diamondbill and 3 others
I am muslim bhai what the other islam followers do in bengal 😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, boss8055, Mog3D and 2 others
GAS THE DINDUS RACE WAR NOW
But it's actually the opposite, Hindus oppress muslims a lot. You're not a victim but the oppressor

• +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, RAMU KAKA, Mog3D and 2 others
GAS THE DINDUS RACE WAR NOW
But it's actually the opposite, Hindus oppress muslims a lot. You're not a victim but the oppressor
You have fallen to abdul propaganda
Muslims in bengal are opresser mfs here dont get to vote and they beat the shit out of you if you dont vote them few years one nigga got almost beaten to death
even tho they are not majority in Bengal yet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deepraj7, PrinceLuenLeoncur, brucewayne78 and 6 others
Muslims in bengal are opresser mfs here dont get to vote and they beat the shit out of you if you dont vote them even they are not majority in Bengal yet
Total cope, hindu bjp supremacists regularly kill muslims and oppress them heavily, everyone knows the situation in india is horrible for muslims. Anyways not my concern, God bless Pakistan we have our own land, the indian muslims can do whatever they want.

• +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, RAMU KAKA, Mog3D and 3 others

I guess I will

Muslim men will enslave the women and rape them this is permitted in Pisslamz you Hindus gonna have to fight to the last man don’t give an inch and slaughter every mohammeden to a man don’t even let the kids live if they come to you. You must show 0 mercy for you’ll get none in return

Unless they are lightskin stacypreets (so basically 1% of hindus), most hindu women are to ugly to even touch. Trust me, hindu women are completely safe.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, boss8055, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 2 others
Total cope, hindu bjp supremacists regularly kill muslims and oppress them heavily, everyone knows the situation in india is horrible for muslims. Anyways not my concern, God bless Pakistan we have our own land, the indian muslims can do whatever they want.
As a hyderabadi muslim, i literally hate other indian muslims i swear to god. Im seeing alot of indian muslims online defend hindus. I hope they all get kill no cap. Disgusting traitors lol. I will always think hindus are subhuman no matter where i live. I guess im lucky to live in the US, i dont have to worry about a gang of hindus trying to kill me and rape my family. :p

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, sub5c3l and 2 others
BJP IS WINNING IN WEST BENGAL IF THEY WIN MUZZIES GONNA GO APE SHIT AND FULL GENOCIDE MODE ON HINDUS
WE DON'T EVEN HAVE GUNS TO PROTECT US :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

we’re coming

• Woah
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿

Deserved kaffir

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, brucewayne78, Despicable and 2 others

I guess I will

Jesus christ is the truth, islam doesnt stand a chance against us.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I will soon create a group and wage war against the muzzies! Like a dark triad khatri and use all the Mexican cartels method

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, boss8055 and Mog3D
All of you are evil and deserved to be genocided

Stupid cunts playing the blame game while your turd world goes to shit. Religion has nothing to do with your violent and uncivilised culture.

Hindu extremists exist too just like Muslim extremists

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, brucewayne78, boss8055 and 2 others

Stupid cunts playing the blame game while your turd world goes to shit. Religion has nothing to do with your violent and uncivilised culture.

I wil skin you alive you chinkijeet:feelswah:
Bengali kayastha hindus ain't like northindians we are high class asf and piecefull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, boss8055, n9wiff and 3 others

Most peaceful Hindu dindu

• JFL
I wil skin you alive you chinkijeet:feelswah:
Bengali kayastha hindus ain't like northindians we are high class asf and piecefull
Ba kala jii badi chaturi puri yea kam oso

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055
Muslims in bengal are opresser mfs here dont get to vote and they beat the shit out of you if you dont vote them few years one nigga got almost beaten to death
even tho they are not majority in Bengal yet
U have fallen to bjp propoganda bhai most Muslims are good today

Bangladeshi immigrants are bad tho

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Mog3D and sub5c3l
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
U have fallen to bjp propoganda bhai most Muslims are good today

Bangladeshi immigrants are bad tho
They are equally subhuman but west bengal hindus are better than muzzies

• +1

Upper class Hindu same as low class muslims

Upper class muslims very intelligent and non violent in most cases

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, n9wiff and Mog3D
YES LET THE CURRY RAGE OVERFLOW :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78, Mog3D and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Upper class Hindu same as low class muslims

Upper class muslims very intelligent and non violent in most cases
Cope midclass hindu= upper class muslim
Upper class hindus are basically like upper class Cristians

• +1
They are equally subhuman but west bengal hindus are better than muzzies
No most muzzies i have met were good people and minded their own business and hindus are the only ones who were aggressive and bothered me the most

I had a Muslim friend from bengal for 11 years he was very good to me (i have lost contact from him cause i had to change schools cause of hindu opps)

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Mog3D
Cope midclass hindu= upper class muslim
Upper class hindus are basically like upper class Cristians
No
upper class hindus are criminal
And low class muslims are that much criminal
Low class Hindu also criminal

Middle class hindu and muslims
And upper class muslim not criminal

• Hmm...
  • JFL
No most muzzies i have met were good people and minded their own business and hindus are the only ones who were aggressive and bothered me the most

I had a Muslim friend from bengal for 11 years he was very good to me (i have lost contact from him cause i had to change schools cause of hindu opps)
Its cuz you are bihari they are worst in bharatisthan doesn't matter muslims or hindu they ruin everything they touch
The bengalis are much better the muzzies were much better too now they have become too extremist

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Mog3D and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
no but tbh I'm so glad I live in the west. I can't imagine putting up with this kindve extreme politics on a daily basis. IMO both muslims and Hindus should just stay away from each other. Clearly we hate each other's guts. South asia needs segregation.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, Donquixote, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 1 other person
No upper class hindus are criminal
And low class muslims are that much criminal
Low class Hindu also criminal

Middle class hindu and muslims
And upper class muslim not criminal
Sounds like cope to me

. IMO both muslims and Hindus should just stay away from each other. Clearly we hate each other's guts. South asia needs segregation.
+1

• +1
Its cuz you are bihari they are worst in bharatisthan doesn't matter muslims or hindu they ruin everything they touch
The bengalis are much better the muzzies were much better too now they have become too extremist
No
We are just illiterate nothing more we are in fact better than u Bengali

• +1
no but tbh I'm so glad I live in the west. I can't imagine putting up with this kindve extreme politics on a daily basis. IMO both muslims and Hindus should just stay away from each other. Clearly we hate each other's guts. South asia needs segregation.
Agree
if only pedo gandhis niggas separated the country properly

• +1
Sounds like cope to me
U r retarded and blinded by propoganda against muslims everything except Hindu supremacy will sound cope to u

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D
Agree
if only pedo gandhis niggas separated the country properly
It's not possible to seperate south asia cleanly along religious lines. You have muslim enclaves in the sea of Hindus everywhere and vice versa.We are literally like the serbs of south asia.

Only pakistan was clean because the majority of northwestern curries were muslim

• JFL
We can live together with better leaders

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D

Are you Muslim or Hindu

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff